Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

First time I've felt like this.. (Spoilers!!)

Discussion in 'Volume 17: Something To Fear' started by Roray, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Roray

Roray Member

Recently, I've been catching up on The Walking Dead comics, I am, and was completely and down right, utterly shocked by how amazing it is. I've never really been a big reader. BUT, these comics are crazily addicting and just draw me right in. I love the TV show, but these comic books are truly winning me over and getting me addicted.

I was sitting down waiting for my TV show to come on, reading volume 17 of the comics. I was completely devastated by the death of Abraham. One of my favorites from both the show and the comic. But, as I get to issue 100... I'm just down right almost in tears. That was honestly such a well written and displayed comic book. My blood was already rushing as I had goosebumps for the first time while reading. I was just astonished by how well Negan was displayed as a threat to the group.

I was about to lose it when the man in Negan's "Saviors" group said, "I have an idea." and they did the "eenie, meenie, miney" tactic.. I was like, "wow." .. It's so sadistic and insane that it's genius.

I just put down my vol. 17 book to start my show, about 30 mins late.. and I'm completely in love with these books. I'm honestly recommending right now to do almost anything you can to get your hands on these and read them if you haven't already. It's just.. wow.

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yeah. A lot of things were spoiled for me. Issue 100. 83. 61. I never thought I'd read the comics so I didn't fret over spoilers. But still. That was some heavy shit. From the very start, you get the idea: negan is bad. ****ing. news.

3. Roray

Roray Member

I only was spoiled on most of volumes 1 - 8N

Negan is crazy

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

It makes me so happy to see someone else get into my favorite story. Just wait. Negan becomes one of the best recent villains imo as he gets even bigger. You will like where the story is going.

5. Roray

Roray Member

Holy.. I just finished volume 18 this morning. I'm in love with this story arc. It's incredible. Negan is so sickening that it's extremely enjoyable.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yeah. A lot of people say v18 was slow. I loved it. I liked the Carl/negan issues and more revelation of Negan's absolute batshit insanity. And then Ezekiel's introduction. But trust me. Some of the best stuff is just around the corner.

7. Roray

Roray Member

Volume 18 is easily one of my new favorites, love the Negan/Carl stuff, as well as the introduction of Ezekiel, like the concept of his reign of power as a 'king' and 'dat tiger