Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Flashbacks

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Buried' started by BatmansHooker, May 12, 2018.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

So, I actually liked the flashbacks in this episode. The "day that everything changed" angle was pretty cool, imo.

But it did get me thinking about something - and it's something that's unfortunately been glossed over this season.

Does anyone else think the interview/flashback format of this episode, with Althea interviewing the survivors, would be very interesting if it were related to the dam explosion? Like, recounting the immediate fallout of what happened there. It's a big blanket of lost time at this point, and as much as I liked this episode, I couldn't help but think that this format would have been perfect for the dam.

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Maybe Madison will tell that story to her, since they said she found everyone and didn't give up. Now all they have to do is give us Madison.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1