Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Flibberschticky

Discussion in 'Episode 812 - The Key' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Oh, Georgie Porgie, you and your words.

And Hilda and Midge, and your moisture.

What say you all about this group.

Could it be the

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Seems like it. She said she would be back some time... maybe they make contact to each other some how....;);)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sully

Sully Active Member

Feel like it's way too early in the show to throw them around like that and in this way, especially since they were just introduced in the comics. Very uncharacteristic of the show to pull something like that.

I am however thinking it might be part of the FTWD crossover.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

But yeah I'm also skeptical about it being CW.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I’m not sure what to think of them - but I enjoyed their simplicity in such a complicated, war-torn time. They just wanted records and supplies in exchange for knowledge in the middle of everything going on lol.

I do think they come from a community of some kind because it seems very unlikely they could survive this long on the road.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, I get the sense they come from something sophisticated and large. One thing to consider is that if their knowledge of building windmills and other simple technologies comes from this book, that means it doesn't come from

also, Hilda and Midge are played by identical twins, Kim and Misty Ormiston.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. cycles

cycles Member

I don’t read the comics so pure speculation here .... Didn’t Georgie say that hilltop was something special? That makes me think that she is not part of a larger community.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

They must possess Ninja like skills of stealth and evasion although they sure do not look like much trouble?
    Somehow they managed to sneak up on the Hilltop even though there are lookouts all over the walls and every 1/2 mile radiating between the Sanctuary and Hilltop(yeah right?)and place the invitation station right in front of the walls without being detected?
    Then we see Martha Stewart and the Twins,none of whom seem menacing in any small way at all but somehow are survivors and clean ones too this far into the Apocalypse itself and All Out War here?

These people really make the Trash Folk a more plausible group to me.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Is Georgie and Co. the answer to "who does the helicopter belong to"?

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Now, that's an interesting theory. But the helicopter and heli-pad seem to be related somehow to the dump. The twins did have a bit of a military look to them. Possibly pilots? But then how did the van get there. Thinks that make you say....hmmmmm.

11. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I was also intrigued by Simon's sudden need to be a walking thesaurus.

12. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

I think Georgie is Negans older nicer sister and Jadis mother

13. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I can't really picture them needing phonograph records if they have a Helicopter and all that goes along with that?

14. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

I wondered about that myself. I think it's intended to show a man who is choosing his words, every word, because what he says and/or doesn't say will risk saying too much at what might be the wrong time to someone who could be the wrong person. Add in his ambition to lead, to have the charisma Negan has, to be seen as a worthy successor - all those encourage the comparatively florid language, the selection of 'showy' words. It suited him, I thought.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yeah. Wouldn't they have run across a used records store? Or take records from empty houses or a library. It's not as if anyone else is taking them, given the general lack of electricity.

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Random thought - if records are important enough to them to be included in a trade, does this mean they are higher up on the hierarchy of needs than the Hilltop, Alexandria, etc. are? Are they already so advanced at this point that they can worry about having records? lol. Or are the materials needed for something? It's all very mysterious, I can't wait to learn more.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I hope they don't drop the ball with whoever these people are, I like the mystery

18. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, that's the impression I got. They were also giving away food in return for info. That means they are stable enough that they are thinking far into the future, of a network of successful communities to trade with. They aren't worried about their immediate needs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

They also seemed so unfazed by Maggie, Rosita, Enid and Michonne...they must have dealt with all kinds of situations and people by now to not be at all flustered being held up by gunpoint, threatened to lose their things, and brought into the walls of an unfamiliar community. They were so calm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

ANd in that same vein of thought............ Who are they and where are they from that they haven't come to be under the Saviors' collective thumb?

• Like Like x 1