Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Foreshadowing and Daryl's past in still

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Conorhockey2013, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I agree that it was good to see what we did out of Daryl and for him to get back to where he was. Don't get me wrong, I liked a lot of the episode and Reedus knocked his big scene out of the park. He is a very good actor and I have been a fan since Boondock.

There was just a big portion of the episode other than that big scene with Daryl where I just kept wondering about the other groups. Even during his breakdown, I was thinking What about your feelings about Rick and what he did to Carol???? And about what Carol did to get exiled by Rick???? Other than Merle, those are the 2 biggest influences of his life. And nothing.

2. ShamblingCorpse

While there was no new shocking revelations from Darryl about his past I liked the fact that Sophia was brought up, and the fact that Darryl pretty much reacted the same way to that as he is now, but becoming a bit of a closed off jerk. He doesn't seem to handle loss that well, but at least he is consistent.

The last man standing comment is a little foreboding, and is probably the last thing that Darryl wanted to hear. I don't think he'd deal with it well at all.

3. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

I didn't think of that, but when he was talking about regretting not tracking down the Governor and the losses that resulted that would have been a good time to bring up Carol and get a "WTF?" reaction out of Beth.