Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 News Former Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega Sues Over Call of Duty Portrayal

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Shawn Hopkins, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

2. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

Yeah when i heard about this i was like "oooooook". Dude is a moron.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

He claims his appearance in the game was Activision's attempt to increase revenue for the game. Um...no. Just...just, no. I can tell you right now, my decision to buy the game was not based on his appearance in the game at all. I actually thought he was a fictional character created for the game.

Yo, Manuel. Egotistical much?

4. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Uh, okay, well there are two sides of this story. First, this lawsuit has no grounds. Nothing in the game specifically says it's him (and if it does, well, there are some grounds) and to say that they used him in the game to increase revenue is way too self indulgent. I barely remember his name, nonetheless the scene he was in. And, this guy is no good news for anyone, especially with the United States. This is the equivalent of a convicted, on the run murderer, claiming someone who may or probably may have not trespassed on his property for ten seconds. That is the equivalent. It baffles me, how a man of such great power can be brought down to a lawsuit against Call of Duty for a portrayal. It's such a petty thing compared to what he's done. Ugh, this makes me sick on all accounts.

5. valiantx

valiantx New Member

This sounds like the false complaint Lindsey Lohan tried to complain against Rockstar's GTA V game, which she allege Tracy De Santa or Tracy the Saint, daughter of Michael De Santa, was a allusion to her posing in a similar picture in the past; the case was thrown out as frivolous. No doubt, Manuel Noriega's complaint will be thrown out in a similar fashion, because he has no verifiable evidence or 3rd impartial witness to show a Magistrate Judge or Jury, that he has been harmed by the game developers of the Call of Duty franchise. Goes to show how desperate these morons believe their social status, can carry the day in court, hah!

• Like Like x 1
  6. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Yeah, I agree, I cannot stand that chick, she just thinks that everything revolves around her. She's already a has-been at such a young age. And she looks like she's not taking good care of herself at all.

7. Chingling

Chingling Member

Lawsuits like these are just stupid. People seem to think that they can just sue over anything just because it somewhat relates to them. Claims like these have no base and merit, they just make no sense.