Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

FREE license KEYS / No STEAM

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Guides and Tutorials' started by Energyman, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Energyman

Energyman New Member

Hi.

1. Please could you arrange FREE license KEYS at your official site for everybody, how we could try game first? It would be very helpful to know how my own personal machine works with your game before I made a purchase.

2. Please make game in a way, where people like me who avoid STEAM can play it too.

3. Can you please also include PayPal/Skrill for payment during buying the game since I never give my card info to the public easily.

Hope you understand my needings.

Wish you all best.

2. lskyus

lskyus Experienced Ranger

You can use paypal with steam can't you?

Steam also has a sale and they sell the keys sometimes half price,

Any machine made in the last 4 years can play H1z1, unless you bought it for under £300-$500 (these are not typically gaming machines as they do not often come with a dedicated gpu of any real power...)

I doubt they will ever do this due to the blackmarket for keys and the hackers who use them to harm other players...

This also helps minimise cheaters and banned players from re-entering the game and spoiling it for everyone else...

Its not steam, its the people who are hacking and cheating, blame them...

#2 lskyus, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  3. Energyman

Energyman New Member

Tnx for answer, but still... God I hate to install STEAM. I will pass to try this game.

Wish you all best in your development.

Bye.

4. Exde

Exde New Member

Im pretty sure if you dont like a game, and have under a certain amount of hours steam will refund you no problem.

5. G3THD

G3THD New Member