Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

French Kiss

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Not Fade Away' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Toni French, who was the national guard member serving water to survivors this episode was also excited to participate is this productions, as was recently revealed in an NP exclusive. :p

NP: Hi Toni

TF:
    It's nice to 'meet' you. smile emoticonIt was so fun to be part of the team, and hope to have the pleasure of working with them on Season 2!

NP: The background actors and people with smaller roles are the glue that holds these shows together.

TF:
    I am honored to hear that. It was truly a joy to be on set. I love to come to work. I was also honored that several members of the crew thought that I was indeed part of the military. It was also such a joy for one of the actors to have me join him in a scene. I am so hopeful they will use it on air. (That would be so fun.)

NP: Ohhhh, which actor did you join?? :p

TF:
    do not want to violate confidentiality, so I will err on the side of caution and wait to see... I'll let you know if it is in the scene. :)> I'm watching the episode now,
    I was also in the first Hummer at the top of the episode, although you cannot see my face behind the glass.

NP: Very nice, I will look for you on my second viewing!!
    smile emoticon

#1 Neuropyramidal, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. Neuropyramidal

3. Neuropyramidal

Toni just took these screen shots and sent them to me. In the first pic she is on the left, next to the man in the mask. In the second pic she is on the far right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I was wondering where this character was, kept seeing her on IMDB. Could you ask her what the name is on her uniform is? I noticed the NG who have her kind of uniform (versus the soldiers with helmets/armor) have names on the chest (Adams, Moyers, etc.)

Edit: Looks like "Anthony" or "Antonio"

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/File:Guardswoman_(Toni_French).png

#4 mistertrouble189, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  5. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, i'll ask her. Anything for you guys over there who keep the wiki going. ;).

6. Neuropyramidal

She said she can't remember what the name was on her uniform, but the interesting thing is that she said there was a uniform with the name 'French' on it [her real name], but it got handed to the person who was in line ahead of her in wardrobe. I wonder if they are just giving some of the background characters uniforms with their real names on them, so they can match them up with their measurements, and maybe a mistake was made there.

7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Thanks for reaching out to her! That's pretty interesting, it could very well be a mistake in wardrobe. Guess it'll be easy to identify other background actors on the show if they're wearing their names!