Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

FTWD Criticisms and Complaints

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by westwingnut, May 25, 2015.

1. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

Andrew is the national guard guy that they are torturing.

2. Lupey

Lupey Member

Over and out? Seriously...... over and out....

3. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Hey Travis what a DICK move, leaving the gate to the housing development open when you know that you're going to release about TWO THOUSAND walkers from the arena that is only a short distance away.
    We now have a 'leader' with a lower IQ than Rick.

4. drgnfille

drgnfille New Member

I guess it doesn't really matter if Travis left the gate open, because weren't all those people going to be "humanely terminated" by Operation Cobalt at 0900 anyway? Come to think of it, whatever happened to Operation Cobalt? Was it just their Safe Zone that was going to be wiped out at 0900 or the whole LA basin? Wasn't that the point of the group getting as far away from LA as possible by 0900? Or was Operation Cobalt cancelled? I was a little surprised that everyone seemed to be meandering around at such a relaxed pace if they were trying to, you know, avoid being exterminated by either the military or the dead. Maybe I missed something. I did fall asleep a bit.

Note to Mr. Salazar: releasing 2000+ undead is a bit more than just a "distraction". Just sayin'.

5. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

I'd rather be "humanely terminated" than torn apart by living corpses.
    Also, closing it may have given the people there the chance to save some of their people, instead they get to watch loved ones get ripped to shreds.
    All because Travis is
    A. a closet sociopath
    B lazy
    C stupid.
    D all the above

#205 Casca910, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  6. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Salazar did dat not travis, he's a stone cold fox mane.

7. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Salazar was going to close the gate, but Travis waved him on so Salazar wouldn't see that Andy (the tortured NG dude) wasn't in the truck. And then Travis DID NOT CLOSE THE GATE.

8. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

It was all Salazars influence on Travis, that wave was Salazars mind control powers putting Travis under a spell. Just like when he led the herd into the Army zone, those were all Salazars minions. Fear The Walking Salazar should of been the name of the show.

9. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Some how it should have been written in to close the gate too cold blooded and they should have told some of the neighbors. This episode in general was incredibly better then the previous five.

10. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

10-4 good buddy.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

LOL, I thought Andrew was one of the guys in the TWD prison, and I wondered how he made it here.

12. Morgotha

Yep. I put that as the most immoral thing of the episode, surpassing Maddie's not even telling the neighbor *right next to her* that the military abandoned the place.

13. Morgotha

He didn't just release zombies, he released Ninja zombies that didn't make a sound until they were 10 yards away from the gate.

Oh, and more importantly, Daniel showed us how big of a threat zombies really are. No problem strolling up with a flashlight leading 2000 of them.

14. Morgotha

Something hit me driving home today about the time jump. Maddie and family drive home, and see their neighbor's party get eaten by a walker, and then the military is suddenly there and the fence is built by the time Su Su dies. If they had such a gripe about being contained, why not mention it when the government was building this big gate and rolling in all the humvees? Oh yeah, we didn't see any of it because of the time skip, but the government sure did a lot of work in a hurry. For a show about the start of the ZA, it would have been nice to see that, or the people in the arena, or *something* about the actual fall of society.

15. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I agree. From the commercials and little info released ahead of time it was all about a virus. When the show started it was all about a dysfunctional family. The first five episodes were all disappointing especially from that perspective.

16. MistressM

MistressM New Member

I was interested until they are gonna get on the boat. or try to. the wheels just fell off for me.

#216 MistressM, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  17. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Don't you know ?
    Daniel's the "Zombie Whisperer"

18. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Umm....I know you meant Skinbag Whisperer,get with the program!

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Since walkers are attracted to sound, he should have been playing a flute like the Pied Piper.

20. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

I wonder if they're going to do yet another time jump for the start of season 2?