Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

FTWD Spoilers

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

What I meant to say was I hope she comes around since it seems like Jack will. Like I'm Hoping she will as well. don't really want jack to but that's where it seems like it's heading

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

From FTWD

Official Q and A for "Sicut Cervus."
    1- Why is Daniel using a knife and what does he want to do with it? (when Nick says "No! No!") He is using his knife to kill the to military guys that Strand and Luis shot when they came on the yacht. Then he goes to put Luis out of his misery, (he is shot and dyin), when Nick screams no!
    2- What is the meaning of the Owl medal that Ofelia finds? The owl medal is a coin Luis' mom gave him. He wants Ofelia to make sure she gets it and that he is thinking about her.
    3- Who are the people who approach Luis and Strand? Friends or foes? (They sound like foes.) One friend, other is not, they are coming to get paid to allow entrance to Mexico.
    4- What happens with Strand/Luis and the other guys when the team is in the engine room and hear gunshots? Luis calls them assholes, gunefight ensued.
    5 - Do they find Thomas Abigail in Mexico? Yes they do!
    6- Does someone die on this episode? If so, who? Yes... Luis, 2 military guys, and Thomas, plus various infected!
    7 - Is there any Alex in this episode? Alex is not seen.
    8 - What's with the robed priest-looking dude? Priest in Mexico, a friend of Thomas.

3. Walkers_TWD

Read more spoilers bits and Chris goes full psychopath this episode don't think he will make it to the second half of the season after what he does in this episode

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

tid bits for your man teats:

From TSDF

Ok our spoiler friends, are we ready for some spoilery tidbits?? Of course you are!

In a scene with Nick and Celia, Nick is showing some heartfelt feelings. He is tired of the killing (already?), almost teary eyed. Later, there looks to be something brewing between him and Ofelia (NickOfelia - you heard it here first, folks). Then he has flashbacks of season one where he sees bodies at the church-turned-drug-haven and we see him running away. These flashbacks hypnotize him.
    Tempers fly between Travis and Madison over Chris' creepiness (Lizzie 2.0). Chris all but threatened Alicia. Madison spends the night in her daughter's room because Chris is clearly losing it.
    Daniel appear to be having a crisis of life all of his own. He is questioning his faith and missing his wife. He freaks out when he finds a boy dumping a live dog down a shoot. He then finds the boy talking with his mother who turns out to be in a cage of infected. (Hershel and his barn anyone?)
    There you have it. Let the conversations begin!
    ~Jennifer

5. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Wow...Fear is seriously outdoing TWD by a mile in the creativity department.

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's a certified green program with that level of recycling.

7. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

But hey, at least they didn't pull a bullshit cliffhanger.
    OW!

8. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

He'll make it, and I think 'full psychopath' is a little much.

9. Sharpie61

Get this man a telephone.

10. _Luna

_Luna New Member

Seems like it's going down. I can't ****ing wait for this upcoming episode. I don't quite understand all the backlash this show's been getting and don't find all of it warranted at all... I'm totally immersed.

11. Walkers_TWD

From what I read if he doesn't get his act together I'd say he will die soon .Willing to let his fathers wife get bitten cause she told his dad he killed Reed before he was turning. And waving around a knife at Alicia cause she saw him willing to let Madison get bit I'd say he is losing it willing to let family die is a psycho imo:zombies_lol:

12. Sharpie61

From Mercedes instagram

[​IMG]

13. Neuropyramidal

Q and A, bongholes!!

Official TSDF Mid Season Finale Q & A
    1- What was the meaning of the flashback of Daniel and the boy that we saw last week?
    That boy is in fact Daniel himself. We see more flashbacks from him throughout the episode.

2- What's Chris story on this episode? What happens with him? Chris is running away after being caught by Alicia and Madison. He is really struggling during this episode and Lizzie would be truly proud as Chris both takes a hostage and tries to kill his own father.
    3- Why has Daniel been tied and why are they hurting him?
    Daniel is like Chris having a major breakdown, He tells Ofelia that her mother is waiting for them and trys to take her away from the mansion. Some residents grab Daniel who fights back. End result Daniel is tied up in a basement.
    4- Why does Nick walk among the dead?
    Nick walks among them for two reasons. Once to retrieve Luis and bring him to the mansion and he again walks among them looking for Travis and Chris.
    5- What's Daniel's backstory? Do we see his wife?
    We flashbacks of his childhood and being forced to use a gun....during his breakdown Daniel does see Griselda and it is her voice that he hears.
    6- What happens with Celia and the infected she keeps in the wine celler?
    Celia is set in her (insane) belief's. She first gives them all 1 day to leave. But after Nick brings Luis home she changes her mind. She keeps the infected because she believes they are just "changed" friends and family rather than dead.
    7- Do they fight to stay in the mansion or do they leave?
    Nick's actions earns most of the group a reprieve. Victor Strand is however still told to leave the mansion.
    8- Does someone die on this episode? If so, who?
    It looks like two deaths this episode. However neither death is explicitly shown on screen. Madison locks Celia in the cage with the Infected and it is Daniel who starts the fire at the mansion. Both are assumed to be dead.
    9- How does the episode end?
    The mansion burning while Strand, Alicia, Madison and Ofelia escape in Thomas' truck. Nick is walking through a horde of infected.
    Additional Info
    ***When Travis finds Chris, Chris is still struggling psychologically and he tries (but fails) to ecape from his father. Chris manages to get his fathers' knife and then slashes at Travis. Travis then realises that Chris really needs help. When Nick does find them Travis has decided they will not go back to the mansion and tells Nick to lie to Madison and say that he wasnt able to find them.
    ***Nick is angry with Madison. Nick tells her that Celia was right about all of them and that they are the monsters and the killers. Nick then walks away through a hoard of infected and leaves as the episode ends

14. Neuropyramidal

More information on Daniel and the fire:

The fire is really tearing through the mansion once it starts and Daniel's mindset during the episode has made it clear that he wishes to be with Griselda.

Apologies for confusion guys. Yes it is Daniel who dies. He is not shown burning to death but he is assumed to be dead.

SliceyDicey

15. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

I always find the dichotomy interesting. Your Avatar says "I Hate Spoilers", yet you spoil every episode to the last detail, leaving little reason to even watch the episode. My avatar on the other hand says "I Love Spoilers", but I wont give up much at all! :zombies_lol: Maybe there should be an "I Like to be Teased" that I could use instead. That sounds much more like me anyway :Grin:

16. Neuropyramidal

haha, when I filled out that Avatar I didn't really care about spoilers, but I've evolved over time. ;). Having said that, some of the things I share here, I don't necessarily read myself. ;)

17. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Wow. First fear spoilers I've read. Kinda upset I did it. I'll make sure not to read anymore. Again. But what a good way to end the mid-season. I can't wait!

18. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Daniel is the only character that is even remotely interesting on this series in my opinion. They are fools to kill him off.

19. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

I go on the theory that in the TWD universe if a major cast member isn't explicitly SEEN to have died, in agonizing, slow, gory detail... They aren't dead. Particularly for a midseason finale... IMO This will be the cliffhanger for the break, and Daniel will return with the series later this summer... Think about it - Merle was left on the roof top yet showed up later. Carol was so presumed dead that she even had a grave, she turned up in the closet. The vanished hippie got bled into the trough at Terminus. Baby Judith was nothing but a bloody car seat till she turned up. Glenn was hanging out under the dumpster pleasuring himself... Daryl was shot point blank but appeared next week in the van for the lineup.... You can't just kill an actor of Ruben Blade's talent and prestige with an offscreen write out. Besides, he's a Harvard educated lawyer - Im sure his contract calls for one hell of an epic death....

#60 Zombiekaaner, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016