Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

FTWD Spoilers

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 6, 2015.

1. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

Actually, his contract called for the exact number of episodes he is getting. And the death IS epic. Everyone should get to go out on their own terms.

2. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

So Daniel is not dead.... He wasn't in the In Memoriam on Talking Dead, and Gale Hurd said so. So Daniel Lives! :) Viva Daniel!

3. BlackLightning

Daniel is a man so it should be Vivo Daniel.

But anyways, yay!!! I knew it too. I think Daniel had been hallucinating from the very moment Celia brought him that bowl of pozole. She has a knack for tampering with consumables.

Dollars to donuts that Celia is also alive and is the engineer behind the "Let's blow up a perfectly good hacienda" plan.

4. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

You're right - my mistake. My Spanish is isn't great, DuoLingo and some "Learn Latin American Spanish" CD's from Amazon. Just enough to get by in Houston while making sure nothing cataclysmic happens in my life - like the taco truck guy putting advocado on my torta (That should be both a felony and a crime against humanity), or me accidentally ordering roasted goat head or gut soup. (Barbacoa sounds like "barbecue" who would expect "meat scraped from a charred head". Menudo - I can't even describe my horror at discovering what was in that.) LOL

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

From TSDF

Fear the Walking Dead is filming in Tecate Pueblo Mágico in Baja California. Thank you Roy for the info.

- Eimy J.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Wait...

Aren't we past filming stuff for FTWD? I mean to say, that I was under the impression we were done filming this season already. Making some last minute changes or just cutting it close?

7. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

Ep 14 shooting schedule 5/26-6/7 and ep 15 shooting 6/8-6/17, so no.

8. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Wow! And I am not even keeping up with filming for TWD season 7 this year (For obvious reasons.) You would think that there would be at least half of the info for filming coming out regularly enough to remind me that this is ongoing.

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

FTWD

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon by Perla García while Fear the Walking Dead was filming in Tecate Pueblo Mágico.
    -Eimy J.
    [​IMG]

10. Sharpie61

Fear the Walking Dead is going to Mexicali city to keep filming.
    Thanks Roy!
    -Eimy J

From Margaret : Mexicali City is about 130 miles east of Rosarito (the ranch) location. Can't wait to find out what's going on here!

11. Sharpie61

Fear the Walking Dead is filming in Tijuana. Avenida Revolucion between calle 1 and 3.
    Thanks Nenys for the info! -Eimy J.
    [​IMG]

12. Sharpie61

A lot of pictures of Tijuana today! Apparently there were a lot of walkers/infected and they where filming a scene with Frank Dillane / Nick. There's also a video with the scene and also we can see he is with new survivors.
    Here is the link: https://twitter.com/itBarajas/status/743831481902981120
    Thanks to Seidy and Felix for the info!! - Eimy J.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Sharpie61

14. Sharpie61

Another picture from today in Tijuana, Mexico.
    Thanks to Tio Negan! :) - Eimy J

[​IMG]

15. O-Ren Ishii

O-Ren Ishii Member

What happened to all those super detailed posts that would completely ruin every episode 2 days before they aired? Its a rhetorical question I suppose. I was never a huge fan of them, just wondering aloud.

16. Neuropyramidal

They still come out sporatically, but are usually not as detailed as they once were.

17. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

So I am posting here because there is a little bit of a spoiler in this picture. It's from Twitter, not sure how far into the episodes this is but we see Nick, Madison, and apparently it looks like the guy who took Ophelia.
    [​IMG]

18. Neuropyramidal

From TSDF, episode 301 Q and A
    Q&A - FearTWD - 301 "Eye of the Beholder"

1. How does the episode begin?
    The episode opens with Madison, Travis, and Alicia being captured by what appears to be a military group and then, taken to a base. Travis is taken to a dark holding cell where he finds Nick being held there as well. But, Madison and Alicia are looked in a room and later "interviewed" by Troy, one of the leaders of the base.

2. How is Alicia dealing with the aftermath of having to kill Andres?

She seems to be ok, but Madison still seems a little rattled. After Madison and Alicia are captured and locked in a room, Alicia reveals she hid her knife in her boot. Madison seems shocked and takes it away from her. Madison also adds that she'll do whatever it takes to get them out of there, including killing, but it'll be her who will do it this time.

3. Who are the people who take/rescue them? Who is in charge?
    It's a group of guys from a military base, and at first, we are led to believe this prick, Troy, is in charge. However, by the end of the episode, we learn that it's Troy's brother who is the leader.

4. Why were other survivors captured?
    They were captured because some of these military guys are top-of-the-line psychos. They capture Mexicans, execute them one-by-one, and then, record the reanimation process and how long it takes for each person to turn. They claim they're doing it all for "science," but it's pretty obvious they're getting their rocks off by killing these people.

5. How is the life in this military base?
    Pretty nice, if you're into fun and games of killing people just for kicks.

6. How is Travis dealing with killing the two shitbags?
    No real mention of them, but he does still appear to be grieving for Chris. This is pretty obvious when Nick asks about Chris when they're in the holding cell together.

7. Do we learn why the Military gunned down the La Colonia survivors?
    Not really except that Troy tells Madison that they get people from Mexico all the time trying to rob them and take their food and fuel. That could be it, but we don't know for sure.

8. Do we see Nick and Luci trying to plan an escape from their captors?
    Yes, but it completely backfires. One other prisoner, Steven, Nick and Luci do actually escape from the holding cell and try to climb down into the sewer. But, Steven is shot and killed (no head shot though), and so, the military guys throw his corpse down the sewer, hoping he'll reanimate and kill Nick and Luciana.

9. Does Nick make any acknowledgement towards the rest of the Clarks?
    Nothing big, but he does admit to Travis that he screwed up by thinking the base was a refuge camp. But, Travis says it's OK because there's no way he could have known.

10. Why does Madison stab Troy in the eye? What happened and what happens after that? She does it because Troy really starts to creep her out, and she doesn't trust him. He seems way too interested in Madison and Alicia (especially Madison and actually seems obsessed with her), and he keeps dodging questions about Travis. So, thinking Troy is going to kill her and Alicia, she stabs Troy in the eye with a spoon and tries to escape, using Troy as a shield. But, Troy's brother shows up just in time, apologizes for his brother and offers to help Madison get her family back.

11. What do they do to Travis?
    Troy has him thrown into a walker pit after he helps Nick and Luciana escape.

12. What does Madison plan to do?
    Get her family off the base and head north back home. Troy's brother finally convinces her that's a bad idea and to come with them.

13. How does Luciana react in front of Nick’s family?
    She really doesn't since she's injured very badly, but she does manage to ask Travis if he saw anyone at the border. He responds, "Only the dead," and she starts crying because she knows all of the other La Colonia survivors are probably dead.

14. How does Madison reunite with Nick?
    They reunite at the very end after they try to escape and the guys at the military base decide to help them.

15. Do the family separate again?
    No, not technically. At the very end, when everyone has to abandon the military base, Madison and Nick end up in a truck, and Travis, Alicia and Luciana in a helicopter. But, they are all heading for the same place, so they're not really separated.

16. Anybody dies? If so, who?
    No main characters. But, except for Troy, all of those sick assholes performing experiments are eventually killed.

17. How does the episode end?
    It ends with the military base being overrun after Nick inadvertantly causes a herd to get inside in his attempt to escape. So, Madison, Travis, Nick, Alicia and Luciana leave with the military dudes supposedly on their way to a sanctuary/ranch owned by Troy and his brother's father.

NOTE #1: In a conversation between Troy and his brother at the end, there are hints that these guys may not really be military. Instead, they may be outsiders who attacked the base to steal its fuel and killed all the real soldiers.

NOTE #2: Travis miraculously killed all those walkers in the walker pit, and I think his losing his shit in the season 2 finale like that may have helped him and saved his life there. I mean, he did look like a madman fighting those walkers!

THANKS TO OUR AWESOME SOURCE!!!!

19. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I was hoping to read that Madison had died in this Q @ A. What a disappointment

20. Sharpie61

Fear TSDF Q & A

Q&A: 305 - "Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame"
    -
    -

1. How does the episode begin? It begins with an elderly man waking up in the middle of the night because he hears a strange noise. He gets up and finds his wife, Martha, standing in the corner of the room, and when she turns around, he realizes she has turned (apparently she just died in her sleep). He opens his arms, and she comes to him, tries to bite his neck but then, we see her dentures in a glass by the nightstand. The elderly man then reaches for his gun, shoots himself in the head, but when he falls, the kerosene lamp is knocked over and the house catches fire. We then learn that the house is actually on the ranch.

2. Who is the long haired indian and how is he introduced? The Indian's name is Walker, and he is introduced in a very memorable way. The search team from the ranch finds his camp, and upon searching it, they find most of the men from the 1st search group in a pile, burned to death. There is 1 remaining man from the group who is strapped to a chair on the rocks, just mumbling complete nonsense. On closer inspection, they find that the back part of his skull has been removed, exposing his brain, and the crows have been slowly eating it away. Ewww. That's when Walker appears. He says with the apocalypse, it's now time for the Mexicans and for the Indians to take back all the land that the Americans have stolen from them, and he seems to have a specific beef with the folks at the Otto ranch. He says that his people are planning on taking the ranch, and at first, is set on killing Troy, Madison, and the rest of the group. But, finally, he settles on taking all their shit, including their boots, and then, see if they can make it back before he makes it to the ranch himself.

3. Does Madison try to manipulate Troy? What are her plans with him? I don't think Madison is trying to manipulate Troy, and in my opinion, is simply trying to help him. Help him understand himself and possibly help him change. For example, when Troy has one of his hissy fits when they are out searching for the helicopter, Madison reminds him how badly his mother treated him, even when he was taking care of her and cleaning her. She reminds him that he doesn't have to stay angry forever, that he can move beyond all of that.

4. While Madison is gone, what happens in the ranch with Alicia and Nick? Well, Alicia hooks up with Jake, and Nick tries to make a home for him and Luciana, in an effort to convince her to stay at the ranch.

5. Who set the house on fire? Who was living there? What happend after that? The fire was an accident (see previous comment). An elderly couple, Russ and Martha, lived there, and were one of the first inhabitants of Broke Jaw Ranch. The house they lived in was actually Jeremiah's house that he lived in with his first wife. It was also where Jake was born. But, his 2nd wife had more lavish tastes, and so, he moved out and built the big house when he remarried. After the fire, Nick decides to try and restore the house and then, offer it to Luciana for them to settle down in. Grow old together, build a life, just like Russ and Martha did. Really sweet thought, but ultimately, it doesn't work.

6. What happens between Daniel and Strand after Daniel killed Dante? They leave the dam and go back to the hotel in an effort to locate Ofelia

7. Does anyone die in this episode? If so, who? The elderly couple, Russ and Martha, and presumably, the remaining survivors at the hotel.

8. Is there a conversation between Luciana and Nick? What happens? Nick wants to stay at the ranch and believes they can build something good there. He tells the story of Russ and Martha (relayed to him by Jeremiah), who had been together since the Korean War. Russ was a soldier who had been wounded, and Martha was a nurse at the hospital he was being treated at. Russ told Martha he was going to marry her, and they eventually did. They were together until the very end, and Nick tells Luciana they can have something like that, even at the ranch.

9. What happens between Jake and Alicia? Is she manipulating him? What's going on between them? Jake and Alicia hook up, with Alicia making the first move. I don't believe she's manipulating him, because they did seem to form an apparent bond when they spent all that time together (and she saved his life) after the helicopter crash.

10. How does the episode end? It ends with Nick waking up in the little house, with Luciana gone and only a note that she left for him. And, Madison and Troy finally get past their differences, with the search group getting close to making it back to the ranch the following morning.

11. Any references to Travis or the helicopter? Does Madison get to know what happened? No specifics, but Walker does confirm that it was his group who shot down the helicopter, and again, he seemed to be targeting specifically the people at the ranch. However, Madison speaks up and said that he also killed one of her people, and Walker seems truly apologetic. He also tells Madison that it's unfortunate that she got mixed up "with a group of people like that." Hmmmm, I wonder what other secrets we don't know about the Otto's!

BONUS: When Daniel and Strand finally make it to the hotel, Strand immediately can tell something is wrong. The gate is down, and there are no guards to be found. When they enter the hotel, there's only walkers, and that's when Strand begins singing like a canary and tells Daniel the truth about Ofelia. She ditched Alicia, stole their truck and just took off. Of course, Daniel loses it, ditches Strand's ass and takes the car, leaving Strand all on his own.

Thanks to our awesome source!!! [​IMG]:D