Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fuel goes bad?

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Is Anybody Out There?' started by tsahi, Jul 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tsahi

tsahi Member

And cars who's battery died after sitting around for two years? That didn't bother the guys in Georgia to start cars five years into the apocalypse. Together with the reactor blowing off, I wonder how realistic this is going. Dead people don't reanimate?

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

To me TWD always been the more "realistic" zombie apocalypse. But it also had a lot of suspension of disbelief. I have no idea why the FTWD authors felt like breaking the set setting rule that fuel and batteries do not go bad enough to not make people able to jump in a car, years later and drive it. It is just weird. Never change the rules of a setting like that :S This is not Z Nation which changed the rules of zombies between every damn episode it felt like! But TWD!

• Like Like x 1