Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Funko Mystery Minis For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by Jay_Walker, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Jay_Walker

Jay_Walker New Member

Hi there, I collect the Funko TWD Mystery Minis and as such have a few doubles that I would love to go to someone who would appreciate them. Happy to trade for minis or Pops! that I don't have, or other TWD collectibles. If you're interested let me know and I can send you a list of what I have available.

2. Lycanzia

Lycanzia Member

Which series? I'm looking for the series 3 Rick or any figure of Maggie, Carol, or the Governor.

I don't have any Funko stuff but I have a few TWD collectibles that just don't fit in my collection.

I have a wind up Rick Grimes toy that's a Hot Topic exclusive that glows in the dark, the other stores just carry the non glow in the dark ones. I also have two Governor figures from the mystery figure build a set thing that McFarlane is doing, as well as a Rick Grimes mug that I'll never use since it can't be used in a microwave. It's brand new and just is sitting in a cabinet.

I'm also considering trading or selling my Deluxe Rick Grimes figure. I mean it's a great figure but it doesn't go with the rest of my collection since its 10 inches tall and I usually collect 3-5 inch figures. It does have one flaw though, the rifle he comes with, the muzzle is broken off. But I don't think that's a big issue since I imagine most would display it using the arm that holds the Colt Python.

#2 Lycanzia, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  3. Jay_Walker

Jay_Walker New Member

I don't have any of the series 3 minis yet. None of the stores around me carry them yet, and I refuse to drop $100+ on an entire case of them :) I do have the series 2 Governor available though, and the standard Governor wind up from Bulls-i. In regards to Carol, the only collectible I have of her (besides my bloody Hot Topic Pop! that I'm not willing to trade/sell) is the Chibi. Carol is one of my favorite characters and definitely under-represented in the collectible world in my opinion.

4. Lycanzia

Lycanzia Member

The TRU out here just got in series 3 this week, so if you have a TRU in your part of the world, check them out in a few days.

I'm interested in the series 2 Governor, if it doesn't have paint flaws, but do any of the things I mentioned I'd be willing to trade even interest you? If not, that's cool.

The glow in the dark Rick is so lonely though. ;)

5. Jay_Walker

Jay_Walker New Member

So Governor for wind-up Rick? I could live with that. Oddly enough I did in fact open a Governor that was missing his good eye. Poor guy can't see a thing now :)

[​IMG]

6. Col. Matrix

Col. Matrix New Member

hi sent you pm