Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Funniest insult you've received

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Chris092881, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Chris092881

Chris092881 Active Member

The margin for error sure is far less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Rokon2

Rokon2 Member

"You are mom is dog"

I thought my lungs were going to collapse.

3. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

You're lucky, I always come across some kids with SVUs or DSRs in Hardcore.

4. RRock

RRock Active Member

I always find the people that call you a "hacker" hilarious. I mean, they have such a slight understanding of the game that they don't even realize HOW you beat them so soundly.

We were running sixes in Mosh and beat another group of six. Crushed 'em. Like, our team maybe had 3 deaths in the first minute and a half, at which point they ALL quit. A minute or so later, they ALL sent messages to us claiming we were hacking.

If you are being called a hacker, you're doing it right!

5. markzombie82

markzombie82 Active Member

Yup

Sent from your bed room.

6. Rokon2

Rokon2 Member

People call me a hacker all the time, mainly because they see my PSN, TheHackerTheory, and immediately jump to conclusions.

Besides, I wouldn't hack COD. That'd be a step down.

7. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

oh yeah hardcore is littered with the svu, mainly because people have to play hardcore to get their OHKs with it. but its usually someone who is sitting up in a window hardscoping.

8. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

They funny ones I get are when I use a lmg (without TF) or the FAL.
    I'm a noob for using them.
    Playing on carrier with a lmg and still got a shitload of tags from long shots they're doing something wrong

9. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

Was playing a match earlier, running a Ballista class. Manage to get 13 kills 7 deaths, I was pretty happy with that. Come out of the game these two guys getting at me calling me a camper. Seeing as I'm hardscoping that's acceptable with a Sniper. So I put on my head and tell these guys to stop being so butthurt, I was sniping what do they expect me to do? Quickscope? Then they'd get annoyed even more...

10. Chris092881

Chris092881 Active Member

Camping is null and void when you're sniping. At least in my opinion.

11. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

My opinion as well. Would they rather have me run about like quite a lot of players on this game and quick-scope? I only like quickscoping in Zombie or Friendly Lobbies.

12. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

Start sniping with an LSAT :-D If you're in plain sight, strafe side to side until you get them, or until they run out of bullets and have to reload, then take the lane and pop them when they peek their heads out. hahahaha love it. 100 rounds before reload, don't mind if I do. Of course, some are good enough snipers that it gives me a hard time and I just say screw it, but most are not.

My favorite map to do that on is Express. I am constantly getting the guys up in the windows on the catwalks or in the middle tower. Sometimes I even use the silencer, from the other side of the train.

To stay on topic, I don't remember getting insults but maybe once or twice. One dude a couple of months ago kept sending me game invites and I couldn't, and still can't, figure out how to block people.

13. markzombie82

markzombie82 Active Member

I just got tons of hate mail after going 26/4 the guy called me a camper and that I sucked. Yep checked the video and he camped on the roof of plaza the whole time with lmg target finder and danger close so that he could have two claymores and he even bragged that he had 300 nuclears so he is a booster and a puuusssy with a lmg t/f ......... (Rage over)

sent from my pack a punched an94

14. otherkrab

otherkrab Active Member

On they're profile page got to rate player chose "avoid player" in the messages they send you choose the option to "block messages" that's only if your on xbox though, if your on PS3 i have no idea.

15. otherkrab

otherkrab Active Member

I normally don't have my mic on, but on the odd occasion where I have the insult that made laugh was after I shot a guy in the back and he just said in the most deadpan voice "yeah, think your special yeah?". The way he said it floored me. that was a while ago.

16. jeszkar

jeszkar Active Member

Not really an isult but today a player asked me why I'm in a public lobby? (S)He said prestige masters should not play against players who are not prestige masters.

17. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

lol that used to be what I looked for (to mostly avoid) a few months ago when there weren't very many prestige masters, but now a lot of people are, and that doesn't really mean anything now-a-days.

18. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

Was using the SMAW, completing some challenges as I got the kills. So the game ends and one of the very last kills I got was with the SMAW. So next thing I get is a message from some douche calling me a "noob", I tell him to stop being so butthurt. Then he messages me saying "your kdr is only 1.08 you sux at the cod" or some shit like that. I tell him kdr means bugger all as I enjoy the game instead of thinking of my precious kdr. So the next match we end up on the same team. First five minutes I take a bit of a beating but then I swap to my Vector class and start owning the other team. I look over at the dipshit and notice his kdr has slipped to 0.6 or something, few seconds later he rage-quits.

• Like Like x 1
  19. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

Today I got a hate message because I used a type 25 no attachements and perks 2 flashbangs, 2 tomahawks and B32R. Most kills with type 25 and 2 with tomawaks. (got 5 kills total with the tomahawk never used them) My classe was to OP.

20. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

This one?
    An overweight, beer drinking, possibly child molesting(?) man who records himself playing a retail video game and makes kids under 14 edit his videos. One of the most well known people on XBL.
    "Holy shit, did you just see that 1337 hax zzirGrizz NoSc?"

"Join his sesh, join now! Yes, I made it! M40 Acog equipped! zzirGrizz is proud of me!"
    mark as favorite buy zzirgrizz mugs & shirts
    noscope 1337 hax xbl impulse matrix
    by zV7 Sep 27, 2009 add a video

There were quite a few