Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Funny Feeling Tyreese Didn't Kill Cabin Guy

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by FutureApocalyps, Oct 15, 2014.

1. FutureApocalyps

He stopped Carol from going in to finish the guy by saying he killed him, but I don't think he did (could). I believe the cabin guy will live to tell Gareth and crew that Tyreese regrouped with his clan and they fled. He will mention the baby too.

They killed Gareth's mother and the "butcher" in him will rise and seek revenge.

Gareth and the remaining carnivores will "hunt" them down until Rick and company kills them all. Gareth may kidnap some of the group and flee and that scenario with another eventual battle and rescue may play our for several episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I am torn. I can see where Ty could be hiding that the guy is still alive. But, then again, the guy was a threat to Judith and Ty seemed to go into his 'Hulk' mode when he came back in the cabin - just pure rage. So, I could see him just not wanting Carol to see the mess he made of the guy when killing him after he reverted back to Dr Banner. ;)

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

4. Strawberry

Strawberry Member

I can see that. I mean, they didn't show him die. And since a huge deal was made about Tyreese not wanting to kill anymore, I think they should have definitely showed the death.

5. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

That certainly looks like cabin guy!

6. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I think Tyresse beat the man to death. Did he let him turn? I don't know. Maybe Tyresse didn't want Carol to enter the cabin because there was a walker inside.

7. NastyRaygun

NastyRaygun New Member

I had the exact same thought about Tyrese not killing him....along with him not letting Carol in...it also goes along with what he Kept saying over and over...."I WON"T"....

8. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I don't believe in that really. With the force of his punches and the amount he beat him... He was in his rage. Seemed to me like the guy just looked really ****ed up and Ty didn't want anyone to see it. The way I see it, repeating "I won't" was more like contradicting himself. I've said it before, but Tyreese still doesn't seem to have accepted the "kill or be killed" life they are forced to live.

Well, we'll see, either way.

#8 Sachiko, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jon Snow

Jon Snow Member

I feel like if Tyreese lied, he's letting Carol down massively. To lie to her, after all they went through, and how honest she was to him, would seem like a horrible thing to do, and make Tyreese become very dislikable. However I do believe Tyreese killed him. He was beating him for quite a while, I would have a hard time comprehending how that guy could survive that, and at the very least, his face will be a complete mess.

My personal opinion is that Tyreese did kill him, and simply didn't want Carol to see what he did to him.

10. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

yeah i thought the same thing. i guess we will find out sunday.

11. offrope

offrope Active Member

We'll find out whether gum chewing Martin is dead (I don't think so), but I think that Tyreese believes he's dead.

12. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

"Tyreese, look at the flowers!!"

13. Sunshine

Sunshine Active Member

When he was like "Ok I could do it" to Carol, I thought he meant he was OK to kill walkers, not the living.

Did he say specifically that he killed Martin?

14. SZQ

SZQ Member

I don't think Cabin Guy was listed in the Talking Dead's In Memoriam, was he?[h=1][/h]

15. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

No he wasn't which means he isn't dead yet.

16. Daddy1st

Daddy1st New Member

I think Tyrese left him for dead, but in reality he was beat senseless and lived.

17. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I think he is pretty dead. At least I hope so. Tyrese should've learned that being soft doesn't get you far in this world. He let his guard down for a second and that guy almost killed Judith. Then he sent Tyrese outside to die. I hope that he is smart enough to know that this guy is not a good person and doesn't deserve to live. This should have been the turning point for Tyrese to get some sense in that noggin of his!

18. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I found him attractive, and that was his death sentence.

RIP Martin.

Maybe if I start finding Glenn attractive he'll also drop dead?

19. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I feel like its going to be one of those, he should of killed him, because he didn't, he is somehow going to come back and kill someone in the group. Just like how carl told rick about the governor.

20. Strawberry

Strawberry Member

They still should have shown it. Why would Tyreese's first kill just be an assumed one? Makes me think that guy isn't dead.