Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Funny Feeling Tyreese Didn't Kill Cabin Guy

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by FutureApocalyps, Oct 15, 2014.

1. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

As much as I want to believe Tyreese when he told Carol he could and he did kill the guy, I also have a sneaking suspicion he didn't (or maybe thinks he he did) and it will come back to haunt him and others.

I would lose some respect for Ty if he lied about it and someone from our group dies because of it.

2. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

His exact words were after Carol asked what happened, Ty said: "There were a bunch of walkers out here, and he had his hands around Judith's neck." Carol starts to go inside the cabin and he says: "No, he's dead, I..I had to, so I did, I could."

3. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

im sure cabin guy isn't dead. But Ty believes he is, unfortunately cabin guy overhears the group discussing their plans as to where to go next and tells gareth when he rejoins the surviving termites.

4. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yeah agree, but the more I think about it, if Ty actually thought he was "dead' and he wasn't, that's going to look very poorly on him to not know whether he was really dead or not....considering what he said to Carol and the way Martin was about to choke Judith.

Either he's lying thru his teeth (which he also loses respect points for) or telling the truth and is positive he is dead. IMHO

If he is still alive, there wasn't much dialogue about where they were headed that Martin could've overheard, Rick just said let's get as far away as possible from here, or something like that. Though something could've been said off-screen, idk, this should be interesting to see.

5. FutureApocalyps

If he lied or falsely believed he killed cabin guy, it likely will come back to bite him personally.

6. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

Im thinking the man was gone after the 2nd or third punch. His eyes were still opened and I think Tyreese snapped his neck with the force he was usuing. Probably dead....BUT, I do remember being sooooo confused as to why he wasnt on the talking dead memoriam, they only do that with ppl who are coming back, ex. Judy

7. FutureApocalyps

Tyreese lied and now cabin man is a hunter.

8. steely

steely Well-Known Member

tyreese failed and jeopardized the group. i've never been a huge fan of tyreese, and this pretty much made me want his character to die already...

9. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

I had the same thought unfortunately, they didn't show the kill, he kept saying he wouldn't and then he doesn't let anyone go inside to check.
    I hope he killed him but I have a feeling we'll be seeing him again.

10. Strawberry

Strawberry Member

11. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Tyreese is a miserable failure as a baby sitter.

12. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I thought, Tyrese killed the guy? Cause in one scene, Daryl comes out of the cabin. So, is the guy behind the cabin? we can't see him.