Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Funny Prison Scene with Prisoners

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by Jakobi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I thought there were actually a few funny moments in tonight's episode, the big one being when the prisoners tried to bum rush the walkers. I mean they were kicking them, punching them, and just trying to kick the crap out of them. I don't know, but that part made me laugh.

2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I thought they did a pretty good job of mixing humor, horror, and freaking intensity...wow that was intense...the whole thing.

3. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Did you see T-Bone kill the guard zombie in the cafeteria? He used one arm to hold the zombie and lift the riot mask and the other hand to rammed the knife in his brain. But his left arm is right over the zombie's mouth!

4. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

Same here, my wife and I both got a chuckle out of it. And the look on Rick, Daryl, and T-Dog's faces was priceless. I imagine they were thinking "What are these idiots doing...lets show them how to handle this shit!". Lol :Grin:

5. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah man that was definitely funny as heck. I liked it!

6. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I was waiting for the walking dead to take a humorous approach while keeping the dark atmosphere. Looks like they accomplished it.

7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Especially since they TOLD them beforehand that they had to get them in the head!! That to me, was the first sign that those guys were not going to be cooperative. Why should they listen to a bunch of amatuers when they are SEASONED at this! HA!!! yeah right.

8. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

The attack gave me a chuckle, but Rick's following "No more of that prison riot crap..." gave me the real laugh.

9. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

Yeah my wife looked over at me with a big eye roll and a smirk on her face.. LoL it looked like a murder/beat up scene out of almost any prison flick. Sure had those zombies been living that would have killed them... lol and yeah, totally clueless ..

10. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

Ep. 1 and 2 have been funny.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

Yeah it sure was funny, more of this Dark humor can better tone the viewing experience. I mean other than being chuckled a time or two, all I was feeling is constant shock and saying 'WTF RICK?' and 'WTF TINY?' out loud XD

A little laugh is a good job from their part! I thought of that move as a "Noobish move" lol, T-Dog was like "Look at these newbs". XD

12. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I really liked what they accomplished with this scene. Humor and a good view at how these people are going to mix with Rick and Co.

13. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Yes, that scene was funny. You think the leader of the prisoners, will get the idea. Go for the head, no where's else on The Walker's body. Did made me chuckle.