Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Gabriel's Purpose

Discussion in 'Episode 811 - Dead or Alive Or' started by GrungeMan, Mar 12, 2018.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Do you think he'll come to find out what his last major move will be or will he be faced with a fruitless death?

How do you think this plays out for Gabriel?

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

If he would been allowed to make bullets I would guess he make them flawed or something but now he got the mist menial task ever.

I didn't like Gavins death and now Carson got a even (potentially dead?) worse one.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Dr Carson told Gabe that those antibiotics are helpful to cure Gabe's infection. If Dr Carson is dead, then Gabe is the only one to know about this. Maybe he has those pills too. And, as Negan is planning to use the walkers' blood as a weapon, maybe Gabe will be the one to spoil this plan somehow.

And maybe, Siddiq may be the only one to have some medical background to use those pills. This might make Carl's saving him more worthwhile.

#3 Blueman, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

My prediction is he didn't die.

His "death" was too brief. Possible he was shot but not mortally wounded, was able to stay alive and eventually makes it back to the hilltop. His journey filled with even more enlightening events to make him a true believer and delivers Maggie baby.

So that would be Gabriel's purpose?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Gabe's purpose will now be sabotage

• Like Like x 4
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

This is what I thought, too, but then Talking Dead is in on the fake out. Dr. Carson got an In Memoriam.

And it's a good thing Talking Dead acknowledged that TWD can't stand to have more than one doctor around at a time, for some stupid reason, or I would be even more pissed about that than I still am.

Gabriel's purpose? Do your best and be good to everyone around you until you die, I guess. Same as everyone else on Team Rick. I don't think he has a Special Purpose, but if he needs one he will find one.

7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I think he was shot in the chest, wasn't he? I wouldn't think there'd be a big enough dumpster to slide him underneath after being shot in the chest. :p I think he's toast.

Carson's death provided an avenue for Gabe to NOT out Eugene, maybe impacting 'Gene's storyline via a sense of gratitude toward Gabe down the road (although I wish one of our folks would pop a cap in 'Haricut').

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

His purpose is to flip Eugene now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

All I know is it just makes sense to have the blind guy sort your ammo brass!

And especially with ZERO training first.

Everyone knows that.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

Most likely gonna use one of those bullets to shoot Eugene, stop him from making bullets for everyone

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Well he's useless now if he's blind so hopefully he dies soon.

13. Lindigo

Maybe those antibiotics will fix him right up. People will think he is still blind. He can creep up on them and pew pew pew.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Didn't Carson say if it doesn't improve soon then it most likely will be permanent?

15. Lindigo

Yes, but wasn't that before they lucked into the antibiotics?

16. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

I thought it was after, thats why he said if you don't improve soon they will be permantley damaged because he had already started taking the antibiotics.....didn't he tell him when he said his fever was gone? Could be wrong

17. Lindigo

Hmm, now I'm wondering. I'm going to put it on 4x speed and see if I can find it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lindigo

Yep, you are right. Dr. Carson did say it when he said the fever had broken, and that was after they found the pills. They found the pills about 27 minutes in. At about 37 minutes:

Welp, your fever appears to have broken, but your eyesight.... Well, if there's not some improvement soon I'm afraid you're looking at permanent damage.

But antibiotics take a few days, so I think Gabriel will get better.

19. Black Panther

Black Panther Member

Maybe Gabe is better off blind. The Lord gave him some pretty mean precision.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. AJ Dantley

AJ Dantley New Member

Maybe his purpose is to provide pills like the antibiotics he has in his possession now.....what he could really do with are some diet pills/fat burners for Tara who's weight is just ballooning.

He could help save lives with the antiboitics and make the food go further with the diet pills for Tara which are great for suppressing appetite.

The difference father Gabriel could make to the group could be very telling.

• Dumb Dumb x 5