Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Game of Thrones(SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Killermolls, May 17, 2012.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

That's possible, and winter has arrived too. There were just so many lords present that you'd think word of mouth would eventually work its way there. But if she showed up at KL as Baelish they'd more than likely let her pass. The guards all knew him and no one would suspect it was someone else.

2. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. southernlady

My predictions:

Live: Jon, Bran, Arya, Tyrion, Gendry, Samwell (who will write the story of Ice and Fire), Gilly, baby Sam, Missandi, Greyworm, Davos.

Dies: Sansa, Cersi, Jamie, Varys, Pod, Brienne, The Hound, Beric, Tormund, Melisandre, Night King, Euron, Theon, Yara, Bron, Jorah, Qyburn.

The Iron Throne will be destroyed so no one will sit it.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, would Littlefinger even be on good terms with the Red Keep? Isn't the last time Cersei saw him when he disappeared upon Joffrey's death? And it seems like they would have gotten word of all his schemes in the north.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. southernlady

Cersi would kill "Littlefinger" on sight I think!

6. Stealth

Cersei did summon Littlefinger to King's Landing after that. I think it was Season 5 when he was arranging the marriage between Ramsay and Sansa. Baelish was even at Winterfell at the time because Roose Bolton opened the message from Cersei and demanded to see Littlefinger's response before he sent it back to her. When he got to KL he then pledged his support for Cersei again, as he continued to play both sides. You do bring up a good point though about what terms they would be on at this stage. Cersei knows that the Vale came to the rescue of Jon's army to retake Winterfell.

If his face managed to get her into the Red Keep she would have to change to a new one.

7. southernlady

I think you are right. If my memory is correct, Cersei approached Little Finger and asked him to find Sansa. Then they had the little exchange about "power" and she proved hers by telling the guards to cut his throat, wait I changed my mind, take three steps back, turn around.... And then she told him she hoped his search for Sansa proved better than his search for Arya.

8. Neuropyramidal

That's right, I remember that sequence now. But yeah, with Littlefinger's part in overthrowing the Bolton's Arya would be taking a huge risk trying to get into the Red Keep wearing his face.

9. Stealth

I think that was also after he had made some sort of offhand comment about Cersei's relationship with Jaime. It was an odd return because he also discovered that the High Sparrow's people were cracking down on his brothel.

10. southernlady

Yes, he did make remark about Cersei and Jamie, and he told her something about knowledge being power. That's when she trumped him!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stealth

They had the episode 1 premiere in New York on Friday with the cast. Some stuff leaked out. I ran into a few things by accident. I won't post any of that here. Aside from one item, there wasn't anything too major. They have a new intro this year though. It's the same music etc, but when they show the map there is more of a focus on the North and King's Landing. They go down into the Red Keep too. Ice tiles flip up in the north too representative of the Night's King's approach.

• Like Like x 3
  12. southernlady

So I was wrong, this encounter took place in the first episode of the second season!

13. Stealth

Interesting. I thought it was later too, and I just completed a rewatch.

The Long Night is almost over. 4 days to go.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stealth

On a sidenote I'm almost done with Fire and Blood, the first part of Martin's Targaryen history. I'm really enjoying it, much more than I expected. It adds depth to Westeros and the backstory of the Targaryens. Aegon's conquest and then the reign of Jaehaerys has been the best part of the book for me. As @purriwinkle mentioned previously though as the book progresses into the back half there are just too many people and it's really hard to keep track of who they are and how they are related to one another. At points Martin even introduces people in rapid fire, so it's like cramming for a history exam to get everything straight. Despite that though, I've still enjoyed the book.

• Like Like x 2
  15. southernlady

I still haven't read this book, I hope to soon though!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stealth

He says he's working on Winds of Winter now, but I don't know if I believe him.

17. Neuropyramidal

I feel like i've forgotten 93% of the first 5 books. I read them all over the course of about 5 weeks back in 2013. After reading them I felt like a walking GoT encyclopedia, and now that's mostly gone. I keep telling myself I will reread them after a release date for Winds of Winter comes out, but I'm not sure if I actually will. 5000 pages is a daunting task to read twice. We shall see.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Stealth

You could probably get by with reading just the last 4 since the initial book almost mirrors the first season of the show. It's in book 2 that the paths split. What discouraged me the most about Winds of Winter is that we were led to believe that he was almost done. Then a few months ago Martin said he still has about two thousand pages left to write to finish the saga.

I might reread some of the books again too. I started a year after you but I spread the books out more. There's so much in there that I think most people are going to need some sort of review of things before jumping back in.

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I've said it before but will say again: I hope he finishes the series and then and only then will I buy any of the books. It appears to me that he is procrastinating , perhaps fearing his ending wont be judged good enough , perhaps having difficulties tying up multiple storylines. I hope I am wrong. I would like to see how his vision ends vs the TV makers vision.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Me too. I think it's pretty obvious that he has to do something different. Right?

• Agree Agree x 1