Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Game of Thrones(SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Killermolls, May 17, 2012.

1. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Since Jamie's action injured Bran , he owes Bran a push. A Lanaster always pays his debts.

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

On another note, how will the "north" react when Theon reappears? It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts when Sansa comes to his defense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

If Jaime dies, maybe it will happen like this....

Jaime repeats history and stabs Cersei in the back, killing her, thus becoming the "Queenslayer". Then Bran rolls in and does a sweet spinning wheelie on his wheelchair to celebrate, but he accidentally knocks Jaime into the Iron Throne and Jaime gets impaled by its many swords.

I dunno.... I've read worse theories. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I was wondering that myself. I love that Theon rescued his sister and that she gave him a well deserved head butt before she offered him her hand, lol. It’s quite possible the Northern Lords already know what part Theon played in getting Sansa free from Ramsay and won’t raise an eyebrow.

Of course, Theon’s success was due in part to his horny uncle who wasn’t aboard at the time. Off after Cersei, who looks like she can barely stand him but he’s too stupid to get her barbed remarks. Maybe he doesn’t care, but I’m not sure she was complementing him with her statement that he wasn’t boring in bed. Little does he know that that prince he thinks he’s gonna place in her belly is already there. Shades of her relationship with Robert!

• Like Like x 1
  5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

With Eurons involvement , I hope the baby in the belly didnt see serpent.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. purriwinkle

I was thinking about this. It’s quite possible that the writers incorporated this to validate Jon’s new identity as a Targ. He was seen riding a dragon with Danny over Winterfell so when it becomes common knowledge who his true father is, the Lords and commoners alike will remember what they saw. Not everyone can ride a dragon.

In the new chronicle, Fire and Blood, we learned each Targ child was given a Dragon egg that they kept with them, slept with them, etc. until they hatched. Then the child and the dragon would grow together, like Danny raised her brood. They sometimes let those who have Targ blood ride them, but not always. I know the TV writers don’t always follow book lore but I think it may have been a nod to this, strengthening Jon’s connection to that side of his heritage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I wanna see an awesome Unsullied vs. Golden Company battle. Both armies are elite level.

8. southernlady

True, and now that they know that Theon didn’t murder Bran and Rickon that should play in his favor. The two things they may hold against him would be Ser Rodrik and Maester Luwin (even though he didn’t stick the spear in the Maester’s stomach he was indirectly responsible). But then they may also feel he paid his price at Ramsey’s hands.

The head butt was priceless and well deserved!

Yeah Euron is being played and I am enjoying that. He is so arrogant, he deserves to be taken down a notch or two. Cersei is the perfect person to do it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6828 southernlady, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  9. southernlady

I still haven’t read this one, I really need to download it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I'm still not over the horrors of those scenes, watching Theon shred his humanity, losing himself completely in his fervent wish of proving himself. Ser Rodrik and Maester Luwin were the lowest points, along with the burning of the bodies of the farm boys, and all that it entailed.Then we saw Ramsey completely destroying him, until only a tiny crumb of Theon was left in him... We as viewers were massively challenged in our sympathy and ability to forgive, as much as the surviving Starks and all northerners.

Watching Theon rekindle what was good in him and grow as a person again has been wonderful. He is getting a beautiful redemption arc, and now he is returning to Winterfell to complete it, by giving his life to protect the Starks, the North, the living.

How will Bran react? Perhaps the same way as with Jaime. having to flee Winterfell started him on his journey that led him to finding the Three Eyed Raven.
    He will also see what part these two men will play in the upcoming war.

On a more amusing note, Jaime arrives. And where is your army? Oh, it's just me. Theon arrives. And where is your army? Oh, it's just me. Well, every little counts.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. purriwinkle

At least Sansa won’t have to bitch about feeding the Lannister army and the Ironmen as well, lol. I actually feel sorry for Tyrion as he has the most to lose. It’s one more blow for his credibility as Dany’s Hand. I can only hope that Jaime at least can give some assistance, if only to warn the Northerners of what they can expect next if they prevail against the NK.

From the previews, I got a little discouraged with both Sansa and Dany. Now is not the time to rub anyone’s nose in their failures or to bring up the past. In the clip where Dany is telling Jaime what they used to imagine doing to their fathers killer, I thought , oh no.....you do NOT want to go there. Sansa could easily chime in with yeah, and your father burned my grandfather and uncle to death and so on and so forth. Go down that road stirring up resentments and mistrust and you might as well just open the gates to Winterfell and let the NK ride right in victorious. Ladies, get a grip please!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Lol, I keep away from spoilers and previews these days (hard as they are to resist) but from past experience they tend to be purposefully misleading. Hopefully Bran will chip in with one of his well placed “no time for this” bombshells.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's funny because when I was reading Fire and Blood there was a part where they were traveling around to visit different kingdoms in the realm on their dragons and Martin made a point that although dragons could bridge great distances they'd need to make stops to rest. It made me think of that beyond the wall scene.

What was even worse in that episode though was Gendry running all the way back to the wall.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Stealth

The problem with the Tarly killings is that she killed both them. She should've locked Sam's brother away as Tyrion suggested. That's going to come back to haunt her in the same way Robb's beheading of Lord Karstark did for him and the Starks.

Although the TV shows and the books have become different entities I think it's this sort of thing that Martin scorns anyway. Jon's decision to let the Umbers and Karstarks keep their homelands was the right move. Sansa wanted to strip that from them. That sort of thing always comes back to bite you in Westeros, people reclaiming what they lost or avenging family members killed. Dany talks about breaking the wheel etc, but so far the one who has best exemplified doing this has been Jon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Stealth

I think you're right. Wasn't it the scene where Tyrion mentioned how Jaime was one of the few people he trusted? Dany made a cutting comment and then he explained it all. Either way she's recognized previously that her father was bad. It's a really bad look in the North too, where they're already skeptical of her, if she's publicly lamenting over Jaime killing her insane father.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Stealth

[
    It's stupid too. Dany and Khal Drogo killed her crazy brother who she now had these nice "chats" with about Daddy Dearest's killer. And here's Jaime standing before them, a guy with extensive experience leading armies into battle, and having come all alone to help fight the NK and she's threatening him. Brilliant.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Speaking of spoilers, I hate to say it, but I am in a dilemma......Back when the last season was airing, we had two threads here.............this one, with spoilers, and another just talking about the show. I have been avoiding this one for the months leading to the show for fear of spoilers, I am wondering if we should resurrect the other too so I (and others that don't like spoilers) don't get spoiled. LOL (help!)

• Like Like x 1
  18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

But every Jamie or Theon is worth 10 northern mainlanders (or 1 Bear isIander).

19. southernlady

Yep, that's the one!

I loved Sam's line when he told Jon that he is Aegon Targaryen, and he said "you gave up your throne to protect your people. Would she do the same?" Brilliant line!

• Like Like x 2
  20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I have seen people telling their guesses but I havent seen any purported leaked spoilers in recent posts. Definitely dont read this thread if you havent seen the episode yet.

• Like Like x 1