Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Game of Thrones(SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Killermolls, May 17, 2012.

1. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. southernlady

I will tell y'all this - I will be putting my phone on do not disturb Sunday night! My sister thought she was being funny this past Sunday and kept texting me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Multiple fission. Next episode. Sam will read about it in the book he swiped.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I predict many people will be surprised and their expectations subverted not in a good way next episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I predict Bran will sit on throne and in his honor Hot Pie will devise a new breakfast meal called Bran flakes.

• Funny Funny x 6
  6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

There's one thing they could do, and I don't see it happening, that would take a bit of the edge off of the season. It would be to make Bran an evil entity. Afterall he is not Bran anymore. Meera said he died in that cave and "Bran" keeps telling people he's not Bran Stark anymore. He doesn't even have any emotions and provided Jon with the info about his parentage set Dany down a bad path. Everything the Raven has done has resulted in death all around him.

Now, I don't think this is going to happen, and I still wouldn't like the disaster that we've had in Season 8 but I thought I'd try one last time to make sense of this mess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. southernlady

While I do agree with you on most everything, this one I cannot. My Bran simply cannot be evil :D

With the more he learns I think Bran is portraying a reserved three eyed raven. He is finally learning how to harness his visions.

• Like Like x 2
  8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I mute it and only respond to @zombiemom62 LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. PepperAnn

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Set you text notification to bells ringing and then you can go mad and trash the place.

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. X-HUNTER

X-HUNTER Well-Known Member

It is interesting you should mention that. I saw a spoiler that mentioned

That got me thinking was Bran responsible for any of this mess? You are right, he has said on numerous occasions that he is not Bran Stark anymore, so you can never know what is lurking in that body. Sadly we always tend to overlook the more dangerous person because they seem more the victim.

• Like Like x 2
  12. X-HUNTER

I was very surprised to see how much of an army Daenerys still had, I too thought the Dorakhi had been wiped out. Grey Worm seems to be on his own revenge mission he was leading the group and taking no prisoners. I guess seeing your girl get beheaded would do that to you.

As for Daenerys, aside from the killing of the common people, I have never seen her more in control. She is not eating, why, is she is aware that someone is trying to poison her? She already knew that someone in her camp had betrayed her before Tyrion gave her the news. She even points out to him the real reason Sansa told him the secret. Ah Tyrion... he is constantly being outplayed, he is so out of the loop he does not know that Jaime is in her captivity.

That scene where she is sitting on the dragon on the wall looking at the red keep, the cameras switch back and forth to Cersei and her, it is almost they can see each other face, Cersei and her smirk is like your weakness is your mercy, and just at that moment we see something snap in Daenerys like f**k mercy. I getting rid of that one!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

So irritating.... I watched a "behind the scenes" of The Battle of Winterfell episode and D&D even said something like, this scene illustrates the end of the Dothraki (when all of their torches were extinguished).

Now, in the latest episode, there seems to have been quite a few Dothraki left. So which is it? Did all of the Dothraki die? Most die? Only some die?

What I find irritating, is that it seems like the showrunners can't even keep things straight with regard to their own story.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. southernlady

I wondered about the Dothraki myself. I wondered how they magically reappeared.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PepperAnn

Isn't there several "tribes" of them?

16. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

The missing tribe from amnesia.

• Funny Funny x 6
  17. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Depends how far back in history you want to go. I read the Dunk and Egg stories before they were compiled into one book which became a Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. It was available before Fire & Blood which takes the reader back to the conquest but is only part one. Now you have your choice. AKotSK only goes back approximately 100 years and is good reading, but the information you will learn about the Targs, while peripheral, is certainly interesting and informative. We get that glimpse because Egg turns out to be a Targaryen prince. I say either way is ok.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. X-HUNTER

I get the impression when showrunners give answers is to confuse the rest of us. It is like they are fans themselves and speculating the next outcome. No joke, look at it yourself, they never give a straight answer always what their view of what the characters might be thinking at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I've noticed that but I think they are not trying to confuse the audience: I think they are the ones that are confused. I listen to them doing that and think if they dont know the character motivations how can they make a good story. They speak as if the characters are real people and therefore dont know what is in the characters minds. D&D are creating the TV story and therefore should know what is in their minds. Its aggravating to listen to them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. PepperAnn

"They kinda forgot..........."

• Funny Funny x 1