Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Game of Thrones(SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Killermolls, May 17, 2012.

1. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

You could be right, she inherited a hell of a lot of them when she killed all of the khals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. southernlady

I've started Fire & Blood, so I will finish that and then read Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Thanks!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I watched your video because I decided it was speculation, which, of course, it was. I thought his reasoning and use of past events was excellent.

Earlier I clicked on something that I thought had the probably real spoilers and that was the prediction that I already had supposed in my head--but I don't know where it was from. Probably was from that Pandora site, but I stay so far away from spoilers usually, I don't really know. It wasn't a direct link into Pandora, though, just a short summary of a site that has a record of being accurate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

But he's just not Bran anymore. The Night King was no longer the guy he once was. And Drogo wasn't Drogo either. Bran, the NK and Drogo's bodies are all there but the previous residents are gone. lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Stealth

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Stealth

Exactly. And the confusion shows in the story. Take just Jaime for example. He had that whole speech to Brienne about how he lost his honor to kill the Mad King and save King's Landing. Then they later have him say he doesn't give a damn about the people. He told Three Eyed Bran that he's now a different person. Two episodes later he tells Brienne that he's the same awful person he always was. Then he goes back to Cersei who he previously left, and who sent Bronn to kill him. It makes no sense.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Drogo? Did I miss something major? LOL

8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

LMFAO!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. HungryZombie

If you recall right after the scene of the Dothraki charge, all the little flames go out in the darkness, there is silence, then w bunch of Dothraki come back out of the mist, off their horses and running back into the keep. Not sure how many it was but it seemed like a lot. I'm sure they regrouped after the charge.

11. HungryZombie

I notice this on a lot of shows. I wonder if they get to view the final reels after editing. Many people don't realize how much can change from what is written into the script, what is actually filmed, and what happens in editing after.

• Like Like x 2
  12. southernlady

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

This storyline faux pas has probably pissed me off more than any other.

Jamie's story throughout this series has been one of the more inspiring and interesting stories of the bunch.

You start the show thinking that the guy is this self-centered egomaniac who hates everyone for any reason. He effs his own sister and he pushes an innocent little boy out of a tower. He was a reviled prick.

Then over time, he's humbled, he shows depth, humor, insight to his past and what made him a hateful jerk, shows love for his brother when the other family members despised Tyrion... Basically Jamie travels the ultimate road of redemption and becomes a fan favorite.

He mends fences, rights his wrongs and does everything that a "good person" should do.... THEN he leaves all of that behind to go back to Cersei, the woman who played a part in why he was such a prick!?!?! She wanted him killed. Bronn told him that she hired him to kill Jamie. Now Jaime is going back to her!?!?!

Like I said, I can forgive a lot of the story related debacles that have unfolded with this season, but that one, I cannot. I cringed when he told Brienne that he was a hateful person.

No bitch! You've been awesome since Season 4, don't f*ck it up now that you're at the 1 yard line (I'm saying that to the writers, not Jaime.... cuz Jaime is a fictional person.... duh! lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Drogo was Danys husband that got sick from the infected cut. Dany got that witchy woman to save him. She saved gave his life but he was "mindless" so Dany smothered him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh that's right! Thank you.

I was all "he wasn't mindless, just cave-like" "and hot". LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. X-HUNTER

X-HUNTER Well-Known Member

From Game of Thrones to Game of Contradictions!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. southernlady

I can't hear you - I have my ears covered!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The Glamour story was fun, but those weren't past evidences of madness. The were evidence of Dany's dragon blood.

When we first meet Daenerys way back in season one, she's under the thumb of her brother, Viserys, who forces her to marry Khal Drogo. But as the Khaleesi, she begins to find her voice and her power. When Khal eventually kills Viserys (with a "crown" of molten gold), Dany is eerily calm as she says, "He is not a dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon."

That's not a foreshadowing of madness. She is stating a fact. He was killed by a fire because he was not a dragon. Daenerys, on the other hand, walks into a fire with stone eggs and comes out with baby dragons. The fire doesn't kill her because she is a human dragon.

In season six the Khaleesi is once again reunited with the Dothraki, but on less than friendly terms. Eventually the army bends to her will, but only after she burns all the Khals in their hut and emerges from the fire unscathed.

Again, not a sign of madness. She can emerge from the fire unscathed because she has dragon blood in her veins.

She burns KL because she is furious and she is a dragon.

If she is going to be murdered, they better try something other than fire.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. HungryZombie

Does everything a good person would do besides drown his cousin in a puddle to escape and threaten to kill children at the seige of Riverrun.

• Like Like x 1
  20. HungryZombie

I thought she was married to Aquaman?

• Funny Funny x 2