Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Gamma

Discussion in 'Episode 1007 - Open Your Eyes' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think its pretty clear now that she is disillusioned with Alpha, and in a state to betray. The question is how and with who? Will she join forces with Aaron et al, or Negan? Act alone? How will that play out? Stinkers and thoughts?

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Strangely enough I have a degree of compassion for her. Logically I know that I should loathe all whisperers but her finding out that they have all been betrayed was really a sad thing to watch. Thora did a great job in tonight's episode

If going by the preview we saw at the end of the episode it seems as though she is going to align herself with Aaron.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Oh, please let that be the case, and align herself with Aaron. If she does a "Beth on Dawn" thing on Alpha just to be killed immediately, I'll be so pissed. Surely she's smarter than thinking she could do this alone. Though I would quite like it if she was the one to kill Alpha now. With some proper set up and back up. I would like our people to have Alpha surrendered but let Gamma decide what to do with her. I don't want Alpha just die quickly, without some reckoning.

Gamma has been written and acted very well, especially in this last episode. It is impossible not to feel for her, she's in a such a dire situation. But she has kind of brought it onto herself too, let's not forget that. I can't wait to see what she's going to do now.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I'm anxious to see how her character develops and plays out moving forward (which for the most part won't be until fricking February now! Grrrr.....:mad: )

5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Could be an interesting way to close out the war.

Assuming Beta and Alpha don't make it, and we saw it was Alpha who actually killed the pike lineup. I wonder if Gamma doesn't eventually take over the whisperers, telling them that Alpha lied about everything and she used them all. Taking control and using the remaining whisperers to lead the horde away from the communities.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

For some reason may be it's lighting or whatever it looks like gamma has a very thick mask almost as thick as baseball mitts. Isn't human skin supposed to be very thin not like cowhide?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I much prefer a happier ending. Something like: After Alpha and Beta get killed (by Negan), there is a power struggle among the whisperers and then chaos starts and the most whisperers are eaten by the surrounding herd. Gamma escapes and becomes Mary again. She goes to Hilltop and reunites with her little baby nephew and then moves to ASZ to continue her friendship with Aaron.
    The Whisperers is a cult and I hope Gamma can get out as a sane person while the cult self destructs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

After this last episode I think Gamma is going to survive the Whisperer war. Originally I thought she'd be a casualty. We've also lost Siddiq and Michonne is leaving so they'll need to infuse new characters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I totally agree. And I think there's a lot more to tell with her story.

• Friendly Friendly x 1