Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Get Them Back or Grow Some Back Glenn

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by RicksDick, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

I bang a white dude. Only he's not always in charge.

2. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I thought you were leaving this thread. You made your point. You lose your ability to think rationally when anyone doesn't like your favorite characters and you don't like the fact that the characters that Glenn is subordinate to happen to be white.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I don't know, kid, I think it's time to hang it up. There's no need to keep wrestling with the troll. The rest of us already know that Gov has a deep sense of hatred towards women.

4. Necrophile213

Nice to see you finallt be direct and not posting your passive aggressive comments that were obviously directed at me.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

And it's nice to see you take issue with the style of my post and not its substance.

6. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

That's almost as funny as me saying, I have black friends so it's okay!

I thought you were out of this thread?

Listen, all I am saying is where having a discussion here about what has happened to Glenns manhood. none of brought up race but you. so take a deep look inside and make sure you don't try to start something out of nothing.

I accept your apology, just keep things civil. I don't want this thread shut down.

7. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

He seems pretty civil to me, we just don't appreciate people bringing in subject that have nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

8. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

Cool Avatar - I'm diggin it.

9. Necrophile213

I like seeing boundaries pushed in a fictional show. I firmly believe that they have went way too soft in the Beth storyline and avoided things at would have made the storyline more compelling. Yes. RAPE. In relation to this topic, I don't want to see Glenn mistreating Maggie at all. As much as I hate romance in this show I feel that the writers have done a pretty decent job with theirs.I just want to see them given some more interesting scenes and offered constructive opinions on how I think they could accomplish that. I also believe that she did the right thing standing up to Abe to protect Rosita. I'm all about the story and what I feel will make it stronger. I don't care if it offends people. What offends people is usually the best parts.

Youre latching on to the one word Rape and making all of your assumptions based on that alone.

#49 Necrophile213, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  10. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

Me too! That's what gets people talking and interest in the show!

11. Necrophile213

Its a great topic. The audiences is pretty divided on it and that always makes for an interesting thread as long as people don't start taking criticism of their favorite characters to heart like she did and the other one hurled personal attacks at me over my opinions from another thread because I was ignoring his other indirect attacks.

Glenn's character has changed dramatically. Some people are going to approve and others aren't. What's so wrong with a thread existing that allows the fans that don't appove to voice that? I posted once in the Glenn praise thread. I offered praise for him in the earlier seasons and kept my negative opinions to myself.

12. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

Why we are on subject of guys needing to nut up, what is Abe doing?

I get it your mad because your purpose on this earth turns out to be a lie. but seriously kneeling all day looking into the distance for what reason.....?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Necrophile213

I don't know if it's bad acting or what, but they haven't gotten anything right with Abe. Either he is looking like the second rate stereotypical tough guy suffering from roid rage or hes kneeling down looking all despondent. They really need to find mediums for him somehow so that he doesn't come off looking all comic book on a TV show.

14. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I like Abe!

Give me Lucille and I'll finish Glenn myself.

15. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Glenn is whipped BIG TIME. Though who can blame him for a fine piece like Maggie... In the ZA, the pickins are slim so he struck the mother lode!

16. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

It says quite a lot when he is the least manly person in a group that has 3 females and Eugene in it.

17. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'm not pandering to anyone, thanks. Especially since there isn't a "feminists, girl power, al men are pigs" crowd on here at all. But nice try, bro.

I can agree that Glenn has problems, though. Personally I don't think it has anything to do with Maggie, because these characters should be able to coexist, and in my opinion they did just fine throughout season 2. It was in season 3 that Glenn lost his charm and became less interesting, to me.

Right now, he's just trying to be a peacemaker and keep things together. Which is fine. There's nothing wrong with letting Maggie take the reigns a bit more and Glenn taking a backseat.

18. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

Well said and amen.

19. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

He doesn't need to be the leader but he does need to do more then just trying to make everyone be peaceful together. He just stood around when Maggie was about to blow Abe's head off, didn't back up his wife or tell Abe to back off.

If he is carrying Herschel's "flame" then he will have a similar end.

They should be a united team together but instead he is comes off as a boy and she comes off as the adult.

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

He didn't really need to take a side or say something in that particular moment, though. Maggie had it under control. Glenn backing her up or telling Abraham to cool his tîts wouldn't have changed anything.