Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

gettin ready for college life

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by OmniDeath, Nov 16, 2014.

1. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

Me and my bro (madcaptaincrunch if you remember him) will be heading for orientation tomorrow at SPC (st. Petersburg college). We may be getting started with classes early 2015 so its gonna be fun i suppose lol. So far i will be studying to be a music producer and he as psychologist. Any advice you wish to offer? :)

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Sounds great! Have a good time, make friends, but don't forget what you're there for. To learn and get that degree!

College is a fun time and it really gives someone a chance to grow as a person, opening your mind to new concepts and ideas.

Learn to like beer (if you're into that). Especially craft beer, so you can hit up bars when you're of age.

Good luck and have fun

3. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

Where has Captain been all this time? I miss him. :'(

4. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

Thanks. People say its alot better than high school so hopefully none of that immature drama (meh I hv negative views on humanity) and for goodness sakes i hope there are fun teachers with a good sense of humor that ACTUALLY knows how to teach ppl. The teacher at orientation told me that awesome activities (fun ones for once) and clubs can be found and such. But as much as much fun as that would be, I would definitely love to play/create music and im sure I will be able to pursue my dream. Funny thing is that sometimes I get in the band room after school is over and play some piano before I make way to the bus

Its interesting that captain is going for psychology. He seems very energetic and carefree (and derpy) that his personality doesnt seem like something a psychologist would hv. My oh my I feel like an old person rambling about my life lol

5. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

He doesnt really come to the forum anymore. I guess he has gotten bored or other stuff distracted him from this forum

6. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Most professors are pretty cool. Some are pretty far left, even for me as a liberal. But they are good people who want to see you succeed.

To meet people, definitely join clubs. Especially if you are introverted because it will help you make friends easier. Also making friends in class is a way too.

Definitely pursue your dream and don't let anyone get in your way. It's your life and you only get one. Everyone has their interests, so I say go for them!

Also get used to talking about your life and future. Not only is it your life that you are thinking and planning about, people will ask you what you're doing and how school is going, etc. In school, it's also am rest ice breaker to talk about your major and what you would like to do with it. You'll learn the standard spiel to give friends a and family back home haha

7. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

Hope college life managed to treat you well.