Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by tink, Jan 25, 2018.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

*shivers*

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Damn! I thought this was thread where we could tell our own ghost stories. I was going to share the one where they find out that the ghost was just a turd floating around in a toilet. I'm so bummed.

3. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Everyone's tired of your shit @Jama

(See what I did there? You were talking about turds and I turned it around on you?)

;)

I love a good ghost movie. And this looks really good. I love Martin Freeman. LOVE HIM. Did anyone watch the British version of The Office? That's where I first decided I loved him.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

God so do I. Sadly most of them end up sucking. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yeah Supernatural horror/thrillers is one of my favorite genre's to get off of netflix (it's why I still pay for the dvd package because they generally don't have that stuff on streaming). Have to admit though most of them turn out to be pure crap. It's refreshing when you come across one where you don't want to see the characters die immediately and you begin to halfway care about them.

• Agree Agree x 2