Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer Ghosts Glitches

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Sulq, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

So there have been a few glitches within this game that have been heavily exploited by many. Tomorrow morning, Infinity Ward will patch these glitches and players will no longer be able to be total douchebags.

My question though is this: Why Infinity Ward? Why didn't you patch these glitches sooner? You're pathetic for not doing so the day they had become known to the public. You are an atrocious lazy company as well as Activision and you better hope DLC pack 'Devastation' is worth what you say it is. It most likely won't be, but we can always hope.

But seriously, glitches, hacks, cheats, exploitations and all the players who use said tactics are forever douchebags who ruin the game for those who really try to enjoy it for what it is.

/rant

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Active Member

The only glitches (or hacks I guess) I've noticed are the mini gun and all perks glitches. I've haven't played much, what were they?

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Well said Sulq. I totally agree...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

There are quite a few others, some gamemode specific, but it doesn't change the fact that some of them have been know for well over a week. I don't play too often, so it could be longer.

There's a glitch where you can get prectically unlimited special grenades, smoke, stun, 9-bang etc. It's interesting for about 5 seconds to see an entire map covered in smoke, but after that it just gets plain stupid.

5. Se7en

Se7en New Member

There is also a glitch which allows you to teleport anywhere on the map.

And yes, people using those glitches are indeed douchebags.

6. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

They always seem to take ages fixing glitches its so annoying!!! Everyone knows about them but they take so long to fix, simple wall hacks surely can't take long to fix?

7. Atalia

Atalia New Member

I wish glitches weren't a thing in video games. I feel like it really ruins the players' experience overall and it really isn't needed. More gaming companies are needing to always patch everything and honestly ruins the game for others.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dblanch

dblanch New Member

I've been getting kicked out of games fairly often lately. Not by players, but by the system. My internet is fairly good, and I don't have any problems with other games when it comes to the online experience, so I don't know what the issue is. Whatever it is, I hope it gets fixed soon.