Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Ghosts is the #1 selling title for both PS4 and XBone

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Gambit11B, May 7, 2014.

1. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

2. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Its number one because each console has like 10 games in total to buy...pretty good odds I think plus BF4 is complete glitchy shite.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

BF4 is bad.

It's a very mediocre game, but it's CoD. It has the name.

Kinda like having to have the right last name in grade/highschool to get the things you want. Otherwise you're considered lesser.

4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

if its selling then maybe we can all look for more games like it. its got to be maybe super early christmas noobs.
    i posted earlier about playing MW3 and when i check that "friends i've met" on line maybe one out of the twentyfive players have ghost in their game list, heck most don't have blackops2. its got to be new players.seeing:gossip::gossip::gossip: no ad's for any COD games its got to be word of mouth, maybe youtube.

5. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

It's number one because it's the only casual working multiplayer game on next gen. Ghosts, to me, was okay, I found it actually better than good. It had good guns, some good maps, it reminded me of another Call of Duty game. I'm not entirely sure why people hate the game so much, it's equal to Black Ops 2 and everyone loves that game. Honestly, the only compretitor it has is TitanFall and Battlefield 4, and even if both games are better than Ghosts, Ghosts is an easier game to get into.

6. kaineparker

kaineparker New Member

I still find it to be enjoyable, though I have recently spent much more hours on Titanfall just because mechs are so awesome to play with. I think what mainly keeps me with the Call of Duty franchise is that it was one of my first games and I just kept getting the next one. It's loyalty I suppose.

7. SlickBlasianYouTube

SlickBlasianYouTube New Member

Well, it's Call of Duty.

8. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

Yeah, there are a huge number of people that would just buy any game with "Call of Duty" on the box as soon as it comes out (not that that's a bad thing, though)

9. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Is it still the number one selling game on PS4 and Xbox One? I guess not, but soon there will be another COD that will replace whatever game that is selling well on these platforms right now.

10. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

Mario is the best game evaarrr!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!11!!!oneone!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!eleven

11. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Stats on sales, does not express COD: Ghosts is a good game to play; it merely indicates the amount of purchases of this game only. I for one, did not like COD: Ghosts that much, but there have been past COD games that were far worst, which I dare not write about them here.

12. Zackiac

Zackiac New Member

Not sure if it is still number one seller for both Xbox One and PS4; even if it isn't, with new COD games coming out, I'm sure they'll be there at the top. However, is it fair to say that COD is currently underrated? I mean, I love the game but I guess it just isn't as praised as it used to be...

13. muffinman19981998

muffinman19981998 New Member

In my opinion it's a great game. I don't see where all the hate comes from. I mean, it's best selling on PS4 and XBone, that's pretty impressive. Probably just the upset 3arc fanboys, am I right? Ha.

14. Fozz

Fozz Member

As other's have stated, I feel as though it is selling because of the title. Not everyone does their research before purchasing or expects a lot from the games they play. Although I am not a huge fan of this title, still impressive. But hopefully Activision doesn't take this as affirmation that its game is "good".

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

It wasn't really a bad game, it was just a big circlejerk because people like to hate without actually experiencing the gameplay. With that in mind, Ghosts has its flaws and some can't overlook them, so that may be the reason a lot of people hate this title.