Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Glenn and his shotgun

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Loc, Feb 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Anyone else think that Glenn should not have been riding in the truck with the barrell of the shotgun pointing directly at his head? all I could think during that scene was please move that gun somewhere else.

2. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

Haha I didn't notice that. I guess the actor didn't realize it because he didn't actually have to worry about a loaded gun directed at his face. :zombies_lol:

3. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

I thought so too, plus he looked very uncomfortable with it even inside the bar.

4. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

First thing I said to my buddy was; "Wouldn't it be funny if Glenn took one to the face?" Just goes to show you that even people who never took any gun safety classes can survive the ZA!

5. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

I couldn't help thinking about Pulp Fiction when I saw it - only as it was Glenn I knew he would survive the journey to town.

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was at least a little to the side...

7. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

When riding in vehicles (helicopters, tracked and wheeled vehicles, air planes and boats) one should always keep the muzzle down.

8. AVC

AVC Member

I think it was just the angle of the camera. I don't think it was pointing at his head.

Back in the day, we always carried our weps muzzle up in all vehicles. Hell, even the rifle clips were designed to carry the weapons muzzle up (trucks and Landrovers have one in each side, just inside the door). The butt is more durable than the muzzle. And you don't want to get into the habit of sticking your rifle into the dirt. That can end badly.

9. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

You have basic firearm rules of safety which rule 2 states, never let the muzzle cover something you don't want to destroy. Then you also have the Military who carries muzzle down but this is more for speed since it only takes a second to shoulder a rifle muzzle down vs muzzle up which is longer. Now for obvious reasons you don't to go sticking the muzzle in the ground.

10. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Oh wow, I actually didn't notice that.

11. the walking jet

wow, i just watched "nebraska" today & didn't notice that..

LOLz glenn did seem way to ready to shoot when him & rick found hershel at the bar though..