Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Glenn? Glenn?

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 25, 2015.

1. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

First off, you're out of line to criticize me considering you were the first person attack, calling me an idiot just for stating opinions you disagree with. Then you couldn't even back up the claim. I already called you out on this.

The person paraphrased my words in a way that did not represent my views at all. I already made my views known, no need to mince words again. Apparently, my delivery offended you and your bright idea was to offend me as well? Well, what did you solve there? Nothing. Just don't act holier than thou because you're equally disrespectful yourself.

I can't disagree without you continuing to berate my intelligence. Unfortunately, you can't accept the belief that it's physically impossible for Glenn to survive his death scene in 6.03. You can say it was a hallucination you can say writers will figure out some hypothetical solution, regardless, unless you use the power of fiction and imagination, there's no way Glenn could survive. I have said this and continue to say this.

I'm not a writer for the Walking Dead. Glenn could show up in 6.05 and sprout wings for all I know. It's a TV show. Anything is possible. None of us know for sure whether or not he will be alive. It seems like that is increasingly likely. It's just not realistic.

#401 JohnConnor, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

In the series of pictures that went with this post, in the upper right-hand corner, is a walker's boot already loosening up a manhole? Maybe a walker jars it out of place if it is already on a tilt. Boof! He falls through. As he is falling he thrashes around and grabs Glenn's coat collar, pulling Glenn down with him. Now Glenn only needs to regain his composure from the fall and kill the one walker. Easy peasy. :)

The other walkers bunch up like the Three Stooges trying to get through a doorway, creating a walker cork that prevents others from falling in.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Awwww Poor Arnold, (Al) just died today. or should I say, the guy who played him. Al Molinaro

I'm beginning to wonder if the execs didn't plan the timing of this scene, so the spoiling fans would be more interested in it, then in whats being filmed. Like a distraction of sorts. We are almost done with filming and a certain character is suppose to show up.
    Wouldn't put it past them.

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

She was homecoming queen, at one time.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Hey, look. People getting into infantile arguments.
    [​IMG]

6. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

You want infantile fighting. Go head over to the Series Forum. Trolls are in need of being shut down.

7. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

(edited, this bullshit isn't worth it)

#407 kennyisalive94, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  8. HondaS2kXD

Not a police officer. I hate cops, (highway patrol at least) and have previously voiced my opinion that moderation on this site does go overboard. If anything, I'm a provoker-- I never pass up an opportunity to make a sarcastic comment. Such as that one.

You just take things too personally, dude. In fact I'll agree with you that John was going a little overboard. But the answer isn't to freak out. The answer is to have a little fun:
    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f681/glenn-glenn-130171-11.html#post4970792

9. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Youre right about that. That's why I edited my post. Was hoping I did before you read it.

10. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Glenn is in limbo.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Ok, for those of you new here, or just tuning in to the Glenn mystery, it is no secret to longstanding members of the forum that my cousin Molte works for Raleigh Studios in Georgia, so I have just obtained some info regarding Glenn.

Do not click on the spoiler if you don't want the secret ruined for you. You are officially warned now, so no angry whining if you go beyond this point.

• Like Like x 1
  12. HondaS2kXD

Like from the animated Mighty Ducks movie? What was he doing in a wormhole in the first place? And how did a wormhole open up in the middle of a walker herd? Did any walkers get sucked in with him? Why are they called wormholes? Why not groundhog holes, rabbit holes, assholes, or something else?

13. Laurieellen

I need something clarified.

14. Laurieellen

That's a typo, he meant limo, Phil Collins saved his ass and is giving him a ride to ASZ.

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to stay there continuously, but once it turns 18 it must return every All Saints Day, and volunteer in the soup kitchen.

16. Arc Flash

Arc Flash New Member

Well played sir, well played

17. HondaS2kXD

3:41
    [video=youtube;6Mt0ee9FraQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ[/video]

18. Laurieellen

Yes, sir.
    [​IMG]

19. HondaS2kXD

Every time that song comes on in my store, it takes everything within me-- every ounce of self control-- to resist getting on the intercom and beatboxing the drums when that part comes on. But I'm a manager now so I have to pretend to be a responsible adult. I still have them fooled, I think.

20. Laurieellen

You should see me in my car.