Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Glenn? Glenn?

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Pfft. I listen to varying mixes of metal, punk, and hard rock, which I have to semi-blast because my exhaust is too loud. I'll probably eventually have another concussion due to headbanging.

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

You are much cooler then me, if you find me in my truck (gasp!) I am usually listening to an audio book or CBC (Canada broadcast co) radio... Unless it's morning then I crank up the loudest most horrible rap ever to get pumped up. And by morning I mean like 11:00 cause I usually work at noon or whenever I want. Or lately more like not at all. :/

4. iliketwd

iliketwd New Member

Nothing in the scene that unraveled in last weeks episode says that Glenn is dead. NOTHING, other than the fact that he is surrounded by a thousand walkers. But, if the writers wanted us to KNOW for sure he is dead, they would have SHOWN us for sure that he is dead. If you think that the blood and guts that are spewing out are from Glenn, well I don't know what to tell you, don't ever buy anything online, because it might be a scam.

5. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Can we get some more information about this prostitute you ended a sentence with?

6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

That sentence wasnt given by a hanging judge but by a banging judge. He was judge, jury and erectioncutioner. I sentence you to two 60 day terms with a hooker to run ****curently.

7. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Al Molinaro played Al. Arnold was played by Pat Morita, who also played Mr. Miagi in the Karate Kid movies. It was Al who died today.

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I know. But Al Diveccio (Al), took over Arnolds and kept the name.

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

oops, [MENTION=7425]Reflexx[/MENTION] it looks like you disliked my very witty and entertaining post by mistake...just wanted to point it out so you could fix it

10. Biffster

Ah. So there's that.

(Best repeated line from Breaking Bad)

11. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Well, looks like Steven Yuen's twitter account will have to remain dormant for a couple more episodes. 'RIP Flip' was his last tweet and that came in several hours before episode 3 was even scheduled to show and it had nothing to do with his 'supposed death' lol. Ppl already went crazy and started retweeting and speculating if he's going to die. So yeah, he needs to lay off social media to not give any inkling to the rest of the GA that he survived. Because that's still the overall majority's verdict on his fate.

But bottom line:

12. mrwicked

mrwicked Member

Not sure if this has been talked about already but I was rewatching the trash can seen and noticed when Nicolas shot himself in right side of head, the percussion of it hit Glenn's right side with blood splatter. Makes no sense.

13. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Glenn was standing to Nick's left. So, the bullet entered Nick from his right and exited out of the left side of his head.
    Glenn was facing forward and so the blood splatter got to Glenn's right face.

14. Biffster

Glenn was standing directly across from Nick, hence the shots showing their reactions to each other. No side by side.

15. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

You are correct. My bad!

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Nah, they were face to face, so Glenn should not have even been splattered.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed this (I sure didn't) but apparently SY's name has been removed from the credits? Man Gimple is starting to piss me off.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/wal...ing-credits-removed-missing-glenn-1201631311/

17. swscully

swscully Member

After 604, the show cant get any cheaper. . .

18. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Sure it can. Just wait until 604.

19. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

They do appear to be more less face to face. But the one fact we know is that Nicolas' exit would would be somewhere on the left side of his head which would correspond to the right side of Glenn's face. So the orientation is correct its just a matter of whether he'd get any blood on him at all. If he did, it would be on the right side of his face.

They did not show exactly where the bullet exits Nicolas. A bullet will very often have its trajectory altered if it hits bone. In this case it would hit two different layers of bone (each side of skull.) The other common result of hitting bone is that the bullet may fracture and you can have multiple exit wounds and at different angles than the entry wound. Since we never see exactly where Nicolas' exit wound(s) are it could easily be at just enough of an angle to cast blood on Glenn. Glenn just as easily could not get any blood on him but that's how they chose to convey the fact that Nic blew his brains out without having to show him actually do it.

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Nicholas and Glenn are face to face (because Glenn grabs him to pull him out of his stupor), Nic says thanks to Glenn, put the gun to the side of his head and pulls the trigger. Which means the exit wound (and blood) would exit from the opposite side of his head, which makes it toward the fence at the read of the dumpster. So without a hurricane wind blowing the blood back into Glenn's face, it don't work.