Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Glenn landing on the ground . . .

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by cujo, Nov 3, 2015.

1. cujo

cujo New Member

Am just patiently waiting for whatever happened to Glenn. . . what I cannot understand is how Glenn landed on the ground when he and Nicholas fell from the dumpster. All empty spaces were occupied by walkers. I don't think the walkers would step aside when they saw the two of them falling. Both should have landed on several walkers.

Anyway . . . .

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TRUST FALL FAIL

3. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

Glenn is alive, he gets saved by Jesus (what better way to introduce the saviors) which would explain the pictures taken of him and Jesus on set together September 16th. They need someone for Negan to kill in the final episode this season...

4. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

The walkers aren't strong enough to make Glenn and Nicholas crowd surf.

What about 1 second before they felt..
    Nicolas shot himself and Glenn felt with him. He felt like a plank. If you shoot yourself in the head, you body will collaps down to the ground rightt . He shot himself while looking straight in Glenn's eyes, but he felt backwards on Glenn to the ground..

...with his knife in his hand
    [​IMG]

#4 AtlantaOverrun, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I see that too. But as long as it is not too outrageous (eg Glenn doing a super high jump and fly over the fence), I will accept that.

6. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I don't know... people can fall all kinds of different ways after getting shot in the head and it kinda looks like Glenn grabbed him right after the shot directing his momentum to the side. In that shot of Glenn's face he starts to fall to his left all on his own. It looks like the shock of the gunfire kinda dazes him and makes him lose his balance to begin with.

Also continuing to hold a knife after being shot in the head would be a pretty common thing. Unless you were shot in the brain stem you still will have reflexive abilities for at least a couple seconds. Many people who commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head with a pistol don't end up dropping the weapon. There are also lots of documented cases of people who were armed and shot in the head by another person and they are still able to fire their gun, either intentionally or reflexively.

7. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Off-topic but isn't that also what happened with Tony in "Nebraska"? Rick shot him in the head and he fired, though at the roof, but nonetheless fired afterwards. How long can these reflexes take place after death though? Just curious.

8. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Though I might hope Jesus will stumble upon Glenn's path, I wouldn't call him part of the Saviours..

9. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

A bullet to the brain won't even necessarily kill you so you could retain your reflexes indefinitely. Assuming you died instantly from the shot but did not destroy your brain stem or sever your spinal cord... there are still circumstances that can cause reflexive actions even hours later. There have been reports of bodies moving reflexively 12 hours after complete death. If the spinal cord is intact it can transmit electrical signals downward without ever involving the brain.