Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Glenn was awesome

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by Aurora, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Recently in the show Glenn hasn't been of any importance, he was just in the background and sometimes was the voice of reason but it just seemed like he was boring and now finally we get to see some Glenn action! I was so happy that Glenn punched that guy.

Do you think Glenn will be important in Alexandria, as important as Rick. I feel like Glenn has a lot of skills for retrieving things and he could be a huge benefit to Alexandria. Give me some opinions

• Like Like x 1
  2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

One of my favourite takeaways from this half is that Glenn is officially awesome again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Yeah don't push Glenn's button and underestimate him, lest we forget he knocked down Abe last season too.

He's proven to be quick and a formidable member of Rick's group, sure he'll do great things in the ASZ.

4. InMyBlood

InMyBlood Member

This whole episode I was reminded how Glenn took down a walker when his hands were tied to a chair. Don't mess with Glenn. They have no idea what he is capable of . Loved him this episode

on on a side note, Daryl reminded me of the terminator this episode and carol is a really good liar. She is making the senator woman think she is meek in order to get to know the community. LoL. Very smart.

#4 InMyBlood, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  5. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Glenn was awesome!!! I don't think he'll be as important as Rick but he's great.

6. miltk

miltk Member

every survival group needs a glenn

7. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I am -not- a Glenn fan but this ep was good. It's about time he started manning up again. I thought it was hardcore when he tried to go up against Abraham cos that would really not end well lol This was good.

8. Monitor Man

Monitor Man Member

Agree. It wss great to see him stepping up again. One of my fav parts of this ep.

#8 Monitor Man, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  9. Indisposed

Indisposed Member

Glenn has always been an awesome character. People just give him shit because he's in a lovey-dovey relationship with Maggie and people don't want to see that on TWD.

10. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yep Glenn is a man now, and he aint taking no shit from nobody!

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

After seeing how the "leader" of that foraging group operates, I hope that none of Ricks group agree to go on runs with those clowns anymore.

12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

What I liked about Glenn is that his fury is controlled. He gave Aiden every chance to back off but when the asshat wouldn't let up Glenn showed him he wasn't going to be pushed around.

13. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

He's getting some of his mojo back.

14. lurkers&roamers

It was never his relationship with Maggie that bugged people. It was that it felt like the both of them had been merged into one character and had no distinguishing traits other than their relationship.

The Glenn we saw in this episode. This is the Glenn people like. He still loves and cares about Maggie, but he has his own traits that had been put on the back burner for a good portion of his time with Maggie.

15. banito81

banito81 Member

These guys want us to start liking Glenn back again.
    And y'all know why!

16. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Glenn recognized rule #1 of the ZA, real World or a nerd movie: any guy wearing a Members Only jacket is an a**hat and needs to be put down immediately.

17. BuckToothed

BuckToothed Member

I liked how he said I'm sure you have that backwards when referring to being ready to go out there. I also liked how he slipped that punch followed by a counter hook.

18. CorpseKiller

CorpseKiller Member

Glenn was awesome in this episode but he really needs to get rid of the mustache. Shouldn't that thing be a full blown Sam Elliot 'stache by now? Poor guy just can't grow facial hair.

19. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

yes, Rick and his gang are going to take over all of Alexandria because the residents there don't know jack about how to survive in the "New World Order"

the ROTC-Lt. bragged that they had started to circle the ASZ out as far as 53 miles, Glenn just came over 600 miles from Atlanta to Alexandria; he has probably killed more walkers and humans himself than the entire Alexandria group combined has killed

anyway, he is definitely going to take over supply runs

20. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Remember that one time when T-Dog got some lines?

And remember that other time when Bob got a character arc and some lines and an entire episode devoted to him?

And remember that other time when Tyreese got some lines and an entire episode devoted to him?

And remember that other, other time when Beth got entire effing episodes devoted to her?

And remember that time when Glenn really stood out as awesome and seemed to be so improved as a character?