Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Glenn's Toughness

Discussion in 'Episode 307 - When the Dead Come Knocking' started by Jakobi, Nov 25, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Syphon

Syphon Member

Definitely ^

2. ggill09

ggill09 Member

That was awesome!! I cant wait until they assault the town. He is gonna rock someones world!!

3. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I'm so proud of Glenn. He's a tough cookie.

4. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Glenn had more ass whippin left too. If Merle would have came in looking for a fight, I'd say Glen would have bested him.
    *12*

5. Zom-dog

Zom-dog Member

Glenn's got it this episode.

6. yangxai

yangxai Member

I Take back everything i have ever said about Glenn Being weak. I apologize; I was wrong. After being beaten to a pulp and still being able to Kill that Walker while tied to Chair scene, dude is Badass. My Favorite Character now, move over Daryl. We need more Glenn being Bad ass please! Hell even Merle got some respect for him now.

7. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

That scene also showed how seasoned they are. 10 of Rick and Co. equals 50 of The Governor's goons. To bad The Gov doesn't have that many.

8. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

It's ok, by the power granted in us...we forgive you lol. Glenn rocked this episode.

9. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

When he did that "I am a beast!" scream, I thought he'd turn huge and green and smash shit.

10. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

[MENTION=2629]Killermolls[/MENTION] yeah that was the best part, I think.

11. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Glenn was absolutely badass in this episode!! I LOVED that he was loyal to the end...

12. target tony

target tony Member

we all know Glenn is good at killing zombies. the next question is will he learn from his mistake of not dropping merle when he had his chance?

because he wimped out Maggie almost got raped and the prison gang now has to mount an attack against a superior force to save his and Maggie asses.

Glenn a bad ass? i am not quite believing it yet. lets see what happens in the future.

13. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

[MENTION=3724]target tony[/MENTION] yeah he did hesitate with Merle. However, I think he is now a changed man. He might be someone that would kill Merle or The Governor.

14. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I loved the twitch of the eye and face when Merle said "I hope he died slow" regarding T-Dog. It really shows that they all became a tight knit family......blood or not.

15. yangxai

yangxai Member

I'm really liking this new Glen, I hope he stays and we don't go back to the old Glen. I all but lost hope for them making Glen into a more relevant character; They really pushed him and other characters to the background last season to make room for the Shane, Lori, Rick love triangle. This was really Glen's episode, I hope they now see that he and other smaller cast characters can carry episodes too; it doesn't always have to be about Rick and Daryl. Too bad it's too late for our friend T-dog though.

16. John Smith

John Smith Member

I immediately thought of the Dennis Hopper/Christopher Walken scene from True Romance during the Glenn/Merle scenes, heh.

I was even imagining if I was Glenn, things I'd say to Merle as a big Eff You to him. :zombies_lol:

#36 John Smith, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  17. fiction

fiction New Member

I think it has more to do with the writing. When it comes to Glenn, the writers are not consistent with his character. One moment, the writers make him a brave hero, at another moment they make him into a scared naive kid.

18. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

taking on a walker while tied to a chair and already beaten and bloody? Yes, I'd say he is definitely a bad ass!

19. ggill09

ggill09 Member

thats a good point! i wonder if they will ever do another scene like this where glenn wont think twice and just kill a man like rick did with the prison guys.

now that i think about it, everyone is saying that rick or daryl will kill merle, i think glenn has just been thrown to the front of the line. and for the gov as well for touching maggie.

20. Busted Flipflop

This is a new Glen we are seeing. A Glen who's become hardened, tough, fearless. Its a testimony to what adversity can do to the human spirit.