Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"God Forgive Us"

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Days Gone Bye' started by DarylFTW, Apr 12, 2012.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Everytime I see this scene I feel so sad for the people inside. But it also makes me wonder who wrote that quote on the wall in blood? It had to be the guy in the chair because he killed himself and to me that means that he was the last one alive, right? So he stuck his had into the lady's blood and wrote that?! Ewwwee. Couldn't he find a Sharpie or something? :zombies_confused:

2. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

He probably did kill her first I imagine......

As far as not using a Sharpie, it's more for symbolism I would think more than anything

3. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Oh absolutely. It was a great dramatic way to show how people were so desperate. It's just that whenever I see writing on the wall in ZA movies it reminds me of the video games I have played. In Left 4 Dead you are trying to make it to a "safe room" and there are usually messages written on the walls there. Information left for those who make it to the safe house letting you know what's ahead or perhaps that the earlier survivors have moved to another location. I haven't really seen that in too many places in TWD.

4. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

They opted out. I'm guessing they were a courteous, faithful couple and he didn't want this life for his wife and himself. He wanted God to forgive them for suicide is a sin, as is murder.

5. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

This scene always breaks my heart. I can imagine how I feel if the world had come to be like that, and how desperate and hopeless I'd feel... It's so sad and you can't help but feel sorrow for those people. :/

#5 HisMrs, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  6. DrBlive

DrBlive Member

THE END IS EXTREMELY ****ING NIGH - 28 days later

7. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Maybe his wife was one of them so he killed her. He couldn't live with that so he committed suicide.

Before that he had written that message on the wall so God could forgive them.

8. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

I love how cute Rick was outside their house, "Hello, I'm a police officer" still being polite even after the world goes to hell.