Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

God lori needs to freaking shut the heck up

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - 18 Miles Out' started by Joshua, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Joshua

Joshua Member

First Daryl now Andrea like seriously bitch! Worry about your family and leave others the hell alone. Who is she the one to tell Andrea that she's lazy when Olive Oil hasn't done ANYTHING but whine about herself

2. Howard33

Howard33 Member

Ah, but if she's been cooking, cleaning and handling her fair share of the tedious day to day of keeping a large group of people fed, clothed, etc... then she is in fact contributing. Actually, much more so than Andrea who appears to only be taking guard duty. At least some of the guys also throw in supply runs as part of their over all duties.

3. marsyao

marsyao Member

Every groups now would consist of two kind of people, one are fighters who would protect the group and get the supplies, the second are supports, who do laundry, cooking, cleaning and caring the wound and sick, both group are doing their share, there is nothing unfair in it, now Andrea is part of the fighters, so what she no long do much laundry anymore. and You should see the expression on Lori's face when Andrea told her that she has son, unborned child, husband and boyfriend when others lost their love ones. Is she pissed

4. ja41

ja41 Member

If you judge Andrea just by her actions, she has done nothing productive for the group. So far, she's tried to kill herself, and shot Daryl. She claims she's made her peace with the world, but the only reason she's still alive to have done that is because Dale wouldn't let her go through with it. I have no love for Lori, but she was right about the girl and right about Andrea. She wants to play solider but she has no idea how to do it, and she's taking lessons from the worst possible teacher.

5. marsyao

marsyao Member

She did not just play soldiers, she constantly do guard duty, and she know how to do that, do you think if you can put a gun in th hand of Carol, Lori or Maggie and go to sleep knowing you will be safe? and do you remember how she handled those walkers in the housing project? She is on her way becoming the best shot in the group

6. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

They both had good points about each other. Only, Andrea won until what she did with Beth.

7. ja41

ja41 Member

She didn't handle guard duty very well. She shot Daryl. Dale even told her not to shoot and she didn't listen and almost killed a valuable member of the group. Anyone can stand up on the roof of an RV and watch for walkers. When it came time for action she was stubborn, impulsive, and reckless.

The incident in the housing project only proves that she can take care of herself. It doesn't mean that she has contributed to the group.

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

right...because those that cook and clean have to fight to survive too. Those who announce they are guarding should have to contribute in other ways as well. I loved the crack about Andrea getting a tan sitting up on the RV.

9. marsyao

marsyao Member

That was even before she had any gun training and even that was a good shot, how many people in the group could shoot as good as her in that house project?

10. ja41

ja41 Member

Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Shane, probably Dale...I think that was the point Lori was making.

11. boutte

boutte Active Member

They're both pretty bitchy. I have to side with Lori on the Beth issue and Andrea for telling Lori off about her high and mighty attitude.

12. marsyao

marsyao Member

Glenn and Dale? Are you kidding? Did you see the way Glenn shot in the "Trigger Finger" and Dale shoot in the "Wildfire"? right now only Rick and Shane are better shot than her, Daryl not that sure, he is excellent at crossbow, he has not showed any of his skill on gun yet. And if the show anyway follow the Comic, She will become the best shot in the group very soon.
    After the barn and that housing project, of course Andrea earned his position as a fighter, and I do not recall Lori or Maggie participating the burning of the walkers.

13. ja41

ja41 Member

I'm not debating whether or not Andrea is a good shot. She is undeniably a good shot. I'm debating her contribution to the group, which has been very little if you judge her by her actions to date. Like I said, anybody can sit on the roof of the RV and sound the alarm if walkers saunter by. Andrea proved by shooting Daryl, that she can't be trusted in that role because she can't make good decisions.

14. marsyao

marsyao Member

Man, Andrea is not a leader, why do you want her to make decision for the group? Let us see, housing project, barns, burning the walkers, many guard duties, has she done enough to be a fighter?

15. marsyao

marsyao Member

Just re-watched the cat fight between Lori and Andrea, man, I wonder whether Andrea will be on Lori's "to go" list too.

16. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I kept thinking about Andreas "you got a boyfriend" comment... I'm thinking that Carl is the only one in the dark thank goodness. Lori is never gonna live that down.

17. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if Shane and Andrea just left together, since they can't seem to stand anyone else in the group.

18. ja41

ja41 Member

I don't want her to make decisions for the group. Lori killed two walkers with her bare hands. She could be a fighter too. That's not the point. The point Lori was making (and that I am making) is that Lori still takes care of the group while Andrea relaxes in the lawn chair cradling a rifle and getting some sun. And she can't even do that without almost killing a member of the group.

19. marsyao

marsyao Member

Yes, that really touch a very raw nerve

20. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

This is true, and just because she "takes watch" doesn't mean she couldn't help with the other chores during non-watch times. We know Dale, Shane, and Daryl take watches so this leads to time when she could be helping to contribute and isn't. She is just sulking in the fact that her choice got taken away by Dale even though had he not done that for her she wouldn't have "pulled through" as she contradicted herself when telling Lori it was Beth's choice.