Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

God this show is terrible now

Discussion in 'Episode 1116 - Acts Of God' started by lastcat3, Apr 9, 2022.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Ok I still haven't watched any of the episodes but did see what I assume is intended to be the big scene when it appeared on my YouTube feed and all tension would have been taken away if you pay attention at all to annoouncements that come out.

Just absolutely terrible planning on AMC's part. They are ruining what are intended to be shocking moments in the final season of a show that has been going on for more than a decade because they refuse to let a universe that needs to die do just that.

2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Lol and it is only getting worse the more YouTube clips I see. @Stealth I totally get what you are saying about this show. No reason at all to waist time on the final eight episodes unless you have actually enjoyed the first 2/3rds of the season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I had 2 things this past week that I just wanted to get over with, the first was my dentist visit on Thursday and the second was this finale. So I watched the episode halfway through its airing and fast forwarded through Commonwealth garbage again.

What's funny is that when I raced through those parts I couldn't help but think that Stephanie 2.0 (Eugene's second Stephanie girlfriend) looks like an avatar. On screen she doesn't look like a real person. It's amusing.

You'll be happy to know that the finale also reverted back to darkness again at crucial points.

The funniest part was where they had Negan, and his new people, hiding in a hole in the ground. It was some dug out shelter they're all cowering in from the storm troopers. Negan wanted to come help them fight, but Maggie wanted him to stay with her son. Never mind they had a dozen or more people to look after Hershel, and Negan is only one of the toughest (at least prior to this 1/3 of episodes) survivors. No he spent the episode in a spider hole.

Everything that happened you could've expected. Most everyone has the plot armor of upcoming spinoffs. Oh no Maggie might die here if she wasn't going to New York with Negan next year! lol

Leah is finally dead and it was a stupid waste in even bringing her back. Daryl shot her as she was trying to kill Maggie. And these idiots didn't even give us a scene where she knew it was Daryl who did it. She just fell dead. I've watched some commercials that have more suspense.

I was hoping at least they would kill of the cheesy suit dude, the Dollar Store Governor villain of the sad final act of this show. But he lives just like in all bad soap operas.

• Like Like x 1