Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Going back for the truck?

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Montyzuma, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I would think they could find a wrecker to pull that back out of the lake.

2. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

by then i would guess everything will be useless. can't have food and pasta makers sitting in water like that. just ask Mrs. Neudermeyer

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

...But they could go back for the soda machine.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Rick promised Michonne that case of toothpaste, and that would still be good. So I think they would retrieve it, but we won't see it. Besides, now Rick has a really good motivating reason to get Michonne that toothpaste, since he'll be getting up close and personal a lot more now.

5. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

I'd certainly be wracking my brain over that one.
    I was surprised though about how care free they were out there on that run though.
    It's like that run in with the saviours never happened...

6. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

The vending machine is ok and I think shrink wrapped canned good could survive a day under water. Unless the lake is deep then its a lost cause.

7. jojo

jojo Member

Yea... The truck went almost the middle of lake. I don't know how deep it is but deep enough for the whole truck to sink. It could be kinda be hard to hook up a wrecker to it definatly will need someone a good swimmer/diver to hook a hitch to it. Although the can goods and toothpaste would be fine to use after rinsed off well enough.

8. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Jesus will use the force to lift the truck out of the water.

9. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

It might be easier just to spend a hot afternoon or dozens of afternoons camped out at the lake diving down and retrieving the items one by one, stockpile them on the shore and wait for someone else to come and rob them. OK, maybe not the last part.

10. AVC

AVC Member

I cant believe he drove a fully loaded truck out onto a paddock. It's a road truck FFS, not a Unimog

11. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

there are several words in this sentence which i do not fully comprehend

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Not to mention the potential loss of supplies from bouncing the non-tied-down supplies - such as a bunch of glass jars, etc. in a truck over rough terrain.

13. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Jesus will raise the truck from the depth.

14. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

That whole run was stupid from the point they found the truck forward. Daryl and Rick know better than to be so careless. As we were watching, we were all screaming, "Get the truck back to Alexandria!" (well, not literally screaming, but.....) That was turrible.

And chasing Jesus around in the field? He stole your truckload of swag - put a bullet in him and be done with it.

15. AAG331

AAG331 Member

But Rick and Daryl aren't ones to just shoot people off the bat like that. If Jesus was trying to kill them, like Tomas did, then I would have no problem with them icing Jesus. And they can't risk him possibly knowing about Alexandria.

16. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I mostly agree but they were going more or less straight back to Alexandria they were just taking a different road to maximize the trip. I didn't see it as them continuing to venture out for more scavenging rather just taking an alternate route to see what they could see on the way back, since they knew there was nothing to see if they took the same route as before. It was still careless but Rick was having a carefree day for the first time in a long time.

I agree about the running around in the field. I felt like Jesus could and should have been shot dead on multiple occasions but it also felt like the only reason he toyed with them like he did is because he somehow knew they wouldn't kill him.

17. Darylette

Darylette Member

I don't see that they can dive for them. The water isn't clear, they don't have diving equipment so if it's deeP they're fecked. Getting the door open underwater is damn near impossible....the pressure of the water would Make it too hard