Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Good-Bye Dear Coral

Discussion in 'Episode 809 - Honor' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

These are the same people who almost 4 years are still convinced Beth is returning and her entire story arch was a set up to make her the Heroine and Savior of the Zombie apocalypse.

I see santa every year. But i KNOW Beth is dead for a fact! So will Carl.

2. Ruben V

Ruben V New Member

So, Carl dies, how does this combine with na eventual whisperers storyline? Do hou think a grown up version of Judith Will replace Carl? Greetz from the shithole that is known as Belgium ;)

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Greetz from upper Delaware! I don't think they will do that big a time jump, but Lydia could end up being Lydio, who falls for Enid.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

RIP Carl.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We didn't actually see Carl die! All we saw was an exterior shot of the building and we heard a muffled pew! Then we saw something wrapped in a blanket that could have been almost anything roughly human sized. It could have been an antelope or even a sack of Ron Popeil pocket fishermen.

Carl Lives.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

I'll admit, I did cry. And a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sully

Sully Active Member

I don't get emotional much, especially over Carl of all things...

But the beginning part where he ad Judith are painting their hands and taking pictures, that got me. He wants his little sister to have a lasting memory of him, to know he was there with her.

Judith honestly might end up being one of my favorites after the time jump. Being Rick's only child, I'm excited to see what storylines she gives us once she's older and competent enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Sad to see Carl go. Storywise, I would have preferred he made it to end of series. He knew what the world was prezombie and grew up during it, offering a different perspective than Judith can if the series ends with the za under control and society rebuilding. It also would be good to see a character in first season make it to end.
    I am not sure why they decided to get rid of his character but still suspect it was for factor(s) other than story.

• Agree Agree x 5