Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Good people are the first ones to die."

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by and138, Sep 13, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I like this analogy.

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for Maddie to come clean to him about her braining Artie at the school. She had the perfect opportunity and didn't and then snuck out to take care of SuSu and he caught her. She knows he's going to flip and look at her like 'who the hell are you?'

3. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I hope so, because definitely he is brave, as was pointed out earlier, but he's still in "civilized mode," not knowing what's about do come and what it will take to survive. It will be interesting to see what happens with him, whether he'll follow a Rick-like character path.

4. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

You should wiki the story.....its very interesting. It will kind of make sense. I think it will be quicker then Rick and definately without the "season 3 delusions", we got with him. Rick's inner battles to get to where he is now is alot different then how we will see it with Travis. Basically it is one survival attempt after another, each one more desperate then last. You have person who starts off with an "Oh well,,,,ill just do this", to one that turns into "I HAVE to do that"....to survive.

5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Ya, i think he will be shocked at first. Then the guilt will set in because he will have hoped he could save her so SHE wouldnt have to know or do anything ugly. It is going to take some time before he realizes that Maddie adapted and acted quicker then he did.....but did she?

#45 Apollonia, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think there is also some back story of Madisons that we do not know just yet that will help make some sense of her reaction to this whole thing so quickly.

Whether it is how the kids father died or some other crap in her past she seems like she is guarded and looking over her shoulder all the time and preoccupied with something else than just what we are seeing right now.

I also think Travis will come around.....or die and they will meet in the middle somewhere but hopefully before someone close needs to die to get this moving too?

Salazars life is more of an open book really. The Death Squads in his countries civil war were notorious for the brutality and lack of discretion they used to terrorize the populace and if you read the Executive Order from the StorySync pics the Government has all but given that authority already to agencies that should mimic somewhat what he has already lived through once.

Lucky for the rest of them he has been here before with the troops placed to "Protect" them and should be able to inspire them all to fight back unless they want to die lying down.

#46 EZD, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

As a kid, I went through a phase when I was really into reading books about wilderness survival, or pioneers, or books that had animals as characters, so I know I read Jack London as well as lots of Farley Mowat, the Little House on the Prairie books, etc. So I may have read the story, but it's been a long time. I suppose I could do with a refresher. :)