Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Grabbing the Early Access or waiting?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Destro H1Z1, May 1, 2014.

1. Destro H1Z1

Destro H1Z1 New Member

In the live stream they stated it would be on Steam early access "very soon"; so from what you guys have seen of the game, will you be picking it up as soon as it's on Early Access or will you be waiting to see how it pans out? Also, has anyone found any definite Early Access date anywhere; or anything other than the SOE statements from a few weeks ago?

#1 Destro H1Z1, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
  2. KrazySloth

KrazySloth New Member

Yes Im getting with my guys.

3. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

As a Planetside 2 beta player I think that I'll wait this one out or at least wait for some of my friends' opinions. Don't get me wrong, I think that SOE can certainly pull it off, they have a solid and fairly mature engine, they have the technology and experience. Problem is, I just don't have the patience to play alpha and beta versions anymore. Will be there on release day though.

4. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

I'm going to wait. I got it good right now, so i'm not going through all of the hassle. I have been in different game betas and used to do all that stuff, but I actually have a life now!
    ^-^

5. Wick99

Wick99 New Member

As excited as I am, I'm going to have to wait. I just really want to see how it is before I really commit.

6. Swannaz

Swannaz New Member

What I'm going to do is wait for around a week or two and watch all ym favourite streamers play it and see how the game plays. If the game looks smooth and it performs well then I will definitely be getting the early access. I'm basically going to wait for twitch streamers to play it and see what they think of it before I even consider spending £15 or $20 on the game as I do want to rush and spend my money before I even know if it is going to be running ok and if it is good to play.

7. Fleexie

Fleexie New Member

I will most likely wait a while before buying it.
    I have had bought some other games that were in early access and to be honest they turned out to be dissapointments and waste of money. Not that I am implying it will happen with H1Z1 but still.

It does look like a potential great game, I will just wait and see.

8. sparkblade14

sparkblade14 Member

I'll wait I think. I wanna see how the game's development is going and I'm probably going to play it on the PS4. I don't really see the point of paying to beta test a game anyway. Especially a free to play game. Just seems kind of dumb to me.

9. Takedon

Takedon New Member

Don't get me wrong - I really like the game and I hope it will be good. I actually put my trust into those people. But I'd never pay for a game that I can get for free. What if it is a fail? I'd rather wait.