Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Great Episode

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Terminator, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Roamers

Roamers Member

MTV
    After three weeks following our various survivors as they make their way through the post-prison world of "The Walking Dead," we get a full episode bereft of any major plot movements focused entirely on Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and Beth Greene (Emily Kinney). It's easily the best episode all season, and possibly in the top five for the entire series
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1723274/walking-dead-still-recap.jhtml

2. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised by the negative reaction I've been seeing I thought it was pretty good

3. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

I was really happy with this episode. It did a good job hitting some emotional peaks and uncovering the depths of the two characters. I really like how it delved into the emotional state and mental state of these characters after such great loss

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

The last scene on the porch really held my attention. Everything leading up to that scene was sort of unsurprising, but I had no clue what to expect in the last discussion.

Glad to see the Beth character show her own version of emotional strength, and Emily Kinney deliver a great performance.

5. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

I thought it was a touching episode. I love digging into characters and this was exactly what I was hopping for. Both did a fantastic job acting.

6. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

This seems to be the most polarizing episode to date. (based on what I'm seeing here)

7. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

Beth stole the spotlight♫ Best episode ever♥

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I really liked this one too.

From my own experience I thought Beth was entirely believable as a teenager growing up both self-absorbed and selfless amongst the terror of the time.

Daryl was the most Daryl he could be and now we know a lot more reasons why.

I think this is a gateway to them being a lot more important as the show goes forward.
    I for one am relieved about that too,Beth does not seem as one dimensional and childlike to me anymore.

The trunk scene was just freaky too!

9. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

That was the worst episode so far. So boring.