Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Great Interview RE: TEOTWAWKI

Discussion in 'Episode 303 - Teotwawki' started by Dnae, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

As usual Dave Erickson gives a great interview - this one about the latest episode TEOTWAWKI. Man I am going to miss him next season - hoping the writers and directors he has gathered over the last three seasons remain board with the new showrunners (continuity of style would be great)

Anyway, the article. Dave E. is so forthcoming in his interviews. No cagey answers, he gives just enough information to satisfy and equally pique interests for what is to come.

Oh and let me just say, I called it...

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/11/fear-the-walking-dead-teotwawki-showrunner-dave-erickson/

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Great interview!

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

4. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I hope losing Dave doesn't change the show too much it had an effect on TWD I'm still not sure if it's for the better or not (I personal like the way Gimple sticks to the comics but pretty much despise every other decision) I also like the way Dave answers questions he either gives an answer or says well gold out about that none of that run around shit Gimple does. Though I feel that is part Kirkman as well

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I LOVE TWD...always have and always will. But Fear has this completely different vibe to it and I hope that with Gimple coming on as an exec producer that he does not try to force the vibe of TWD onto Fear. Let Fear remain its own entity. Hopefully with Dave remaining as an executive producer (I think I am correct in stating this) and also with him still being a part of AMC that his presence will somehow still be felt. I know nothing about the two guys who will be taking over as showrunners for season 4 but I will keep my fingers crossed.

It pains me to say this but in just three episodes of this season it feels as though Fear has more of a "realistic" sense to it. Maybe it is because (IMO) the portrayal of Negan is just a bit too much on the wrong side of comic-y. I do wish that JDM and Gimple would tone it down just a bit in that regard. And the garbage pail kids were also just a bit much IMO.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The Garbage Pail Kids are dumb. Just flat out dumb. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

The garbage pail kids were also not in the comics, from what I understand.