Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Green Mile

Discussion in 'Horror Books' started by barry, Apr 30, 2015.

1. barry

barry Member

Green Mile by Stephen king (I've already seen some fans of his round here). The film is pretty famous but has anyone read the book?

2. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

Great book, and worth the read. You get to know each character in more depth. In the movie, I always found Del to be a likeable character. Until i read the book, and it described what he did. He deserved exactly what he got.

3. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I have read the books back when they were a just these little serial paperbacks, which was a long time ago. it was very good because I was kept in waiting for what would happen next with each book. I really enjoyed it, but then I have always been very fond of a Stephen King book. I haven't read it since it was all out. I haven't seen the movie either. It was a good read. Not as good as The Stand or The Talisman, but a good read.

4. CampFire

CampFire Member

I read it nearly 20 years ago. It's also in my collection. I've also seen the movie.