Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Group Total counts, Prison VS Woodburry

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by A1337sti, Dec 3, 2012.

1. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

so what are the population counts ?

Woodburry had 72 was it when Andrea and Michonne got taken there. a lady said 2 were expecting

3 Died trying to kill michonne, putting them at 69

Andrea drew a weapon to defend woodburry shooting at ricks group (unknowingly) I'd say that put's her in the woodburry team. and I would also say that Merle is off their team..

Maggie shanked one in the neck. and (I need to rewatch!) 3 others died in the raid?

so they are at 65?

Team Prison had rick, carl,(judith) , hershel, beth, maggie, glenn, Carol, Axle Oscar, Daryle, but lost Oscar and Daryle to the raid.

So that's 8 who can still hold/shoot a riffle, There's also Michonne , and the 4 new prisoners (locked up)

13 vs 65 may sound horrible. But if you take into consideration that many of the woodburry citizens are non fighting folk (Milton, kids, expecting mothers) And the fact that woodburry would need to keep (Guessing) At least fighters behind to man the wall.

i think an "all out" attack might see something like 20, to 25 versus the 13. if all 13 were in guard towers they should actually win.

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Does that take into account the guys that died going after Michonne?

3. Howard33

Howard33 Member

Now is when they need Hershel's Magic Walker Barn. If they had a herd in lockdown on the backside of the Prison, they could release them to the outside of the prison walls in the event of a siege.

4. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

You forgot Mr Coleman.

Can't help you with the totals, though...

5. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Woodbury dont have Andrea she wont shoot at the prison group. She will rather join the prison for the big attack of she will stay completley out of it.