Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Guards strung up?

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by mistertrouble189, Nov 21, 2016.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Well this is interesting, guess the Saviors snuck in, duct taped their mouths shut and tied their wrists together then hung them up by the wall as walker bait. Didn't really catch this last night (thought they were walkers hung up as bait or deterrent at first)

[​IMG]

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

Thanks did not see that myself and yes, I complained why there weren't night guards at the Hilltop.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I hadn't noticed that either!

I was a little surprised that none of the saviors observed the fact that Sasha & Maggie helped out with this situation. Apparently they just tied up the guards, drove the car in there and took off without anyone hanging back to see how the situation unfolded. If anyone did observe, they must not have been familiar with anyone in Negan's lineup.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Holy Crap,I didn't catch this either but it does fill a huge plot hole now!

Thanks

5. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Thanks, I didn't catch that either! Are they still alive, I wonder?

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

It looks like it, they were squirming around and I saw footsteps on the watch platform (probably Kal and Eduardo) and later some of them being pulled off. Gregory/Jesus/Maggie didn't mention any deaths so they must be fine.

7. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I"ll have to watch again. I was down with the flu yesterday, so was watching in a kind of headachy haze.