Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Guests for The Talking Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 307/308 - The Unveiling/Children of Wrath' started by Dnae, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Last episode Chris Hardwick announced two "surprise" guests for the mid season finale episode of Talking Dead.

Today it was revealed that this guy will be one of the guests, Michael Greyeyes aka Walker
    [​IMG]

No, I do not think this means he dies! He is scheduled to be one of the panelists at this year's comic con (along with Troy and Jake).

I think that the second surprise guest will be Mercedes Mason aka Ofelia "where ya been girl" Salazar

Oh and by the way let me just add....he is a pretty pretty man! I suppose I just have a thing for men with long hair!

• Like Like x 1
  2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm expecting them to pick up a few new people along the way, and wondered if Ophelia, Daniel and Strand end up with Walker, if he ends up one of the group. You just know that something will happen where they will end up having to work together at some point.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think Ofelia is already with Walker

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Soooooooooooooooooo Madison has been announced as the second guest on talking dead.

BUT I still have hope that Ofelia will also be a surprise guest

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Ofelia was a great guest! Good stories about the scream when they put her dislocated shoulder back in the socket and about being buried in the sand. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH to both of them!

Also, funny story about the vanity panties.