Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

||[h1z1] bug fixes, items, and more||

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by FieldMarshall8, Feb 5, 2015.

1. FieldMarshall8

Hello Forum Community. I Just Got H1Z1 Only A Week Ago And I Think It Is Amazing! Its Just I Feel Some Things Are Missing And If These Were Added The Game Would Be Even Better.:) I Will Explain Them Below.

1.) I Think There Should Be Some Sort Of Way For You TO Find Your Friends. Such As You Join A Party With Them And In Game You Can Either Group Spawn Or Have A Little Compass That Points Towards Them On Your Screen That Can Be Toggled On And Off. I Think This Would Make The Game Even Better And A Lot More Friendly To All Players. People Think This May Be Unrealistic But Wouldn't You Rather Be In A Group In A Apocalypse?

2.) ZOMBIE FIXES. I Have Been Having Zombies Glitch Through Concrete Barricades Which Isn't Good. I Also Think That Zombie Attacks Should Be Fixed A Bit Because There Really Isn't A Way To Avoid A Hit Because It Always Hits You Even If Your Out Of Range, That Attack Should be Fixed.

3.) Ax Trap. There Should Be A Trap You Can Make That If Something Were To Trigger The Trip Wire It Would Send An Ax Into Them. This Of Course Is A One Time Use And Has To Be Reset After Activated And Eventually The Ax Will Break.

4.) There Should Be Some Sort Of Cot Or Bed You Can Craft That You Could Set Your Spawn In But You Only Respawn There Once, Then You Would Have To Set It Again.

That Is All The Things I Can Think Of Right Now. Excuse The Way I Type I Just Feel That It Looks More Official. Please Give Feedback And Tell Me What You Think. Thank You! :cool:

2. FieldMarshall8

Please Give Support And Feedback. Thank You.

3. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

This should have been posted in one of the other suggestion threads