Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

H1Z1 PVE Test Server 72

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by SkyDiver, Aug 4, 2017.

1. SkyDiver

SkyDiver New Member

Hey pplz, i've been having so much fun on new PVE Test Server, and i love it ^^
    the funny thing is that i seen tho is that pplz still build "square" hoses or bases or that ever they are but they are square o_O ummm why?

what i did, i made some pointy sticks, panjili or what are they, the sticks that you put on the ground and then zombies run throught them they die, yeah, put them in a row, a 3 rows of them will stop any zombie, then you make a stair way and put more pointy sticks around them, and ta-daaaa you have a secure zombie proof base :3

now you can build your house :3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SkyDiver

SkyDiver New Member

this way a heard of zombiez that will spawn around your house won't be a problem anymore
    then they spawn, grab a bag of pop corn and run down stairs and watche them fall on the pikes :3
    or you can shot them with a bow or a cross bow for fun ^^ improve your skills in the process ^^

3. SkyDiver

SkyDiver New Member

if you are playing on a PVE Test Server 72 , come over and say hi :3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SkyDiver

SkyDiver New Member

i think i found a bad glitch :/ there appeared another safe stash in my inventory, and when i put it down and moved an item inside it, i can't log in to the server anymore u.u

so don't do what i did, just let your other stash stay in your inventory, it down't take any space, don't put it down and don't use it if you already have one stash down