Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hack Ammo's

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Bugs and Technical Support' started by Sins, Mar 13, 2015.

?

What do you recommend

1. let go

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. go ahead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Seek support from the Admin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sit down and cry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sins

Sins New Member

English ( Sorry my english is poor ) : Play bollocks server 6 man team. 13:03:15 Hours 10 As we all played through all the bullets of the basin. Base one man, etc. Not only all was lost (only bullets) are engaged in our week we went to waste money we give to the game Does someone who can help on this issue?

Turkish : Bollocks serveri oynayan 6 kişilik ekibiz. 13.03.15 Saat 10 Gibi hepimizin basesinin içinden Bütün Mermiler çalındı. Baseye adam vs kimse girmedi sadece hepsi kayboldu ( sadece mermiler ) Bizim haftalardır uğraşlarımız boşa gitti oyuna verdiğimiz parada Bu konu hakkında yardımcı olabilecek biri varmı ?

2. Kevy

Kevy Member

Idk what you said but im guessing hackers are looting your crates and take all the ammo. Only thing you can do is wait for the anti cheat and wait for them to get ban

3. 13ones

13ones Member

put your ammo in your back pac when you log off. i lost a worn letter when i left it in a storage container unless it is a bug with containers i have had assorted things go missing but it's hard to tell if it's a game bug or hackers. dont give this is alpha it HAS to get better!!

4. ckrider

ckrider New Member

so check this out guys just got 60x shotgun shells 30mins ago log out log back in 5mins later and my shotgun shell r gone from my storage container lol wtf work so hard 4 those shells man!!!!! o and im looking to clan up with a team??? can anyone help me????