Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hackers and exploits. My clan gives up

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Redline, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Redline

Redline New Member

So me and my clan pretty much gave up on this games because for the past 2 days the servers been up we've done nothing but gather resources and try to establish a new base. After almost 15+ hours we came back to our base after looting to find 4 hackers in our base opening and closing our doors.. using our resources to build furnaces to melt down all our guns and stole all our ammo.

By the way this is all on the BoneYard server and it's a clan of koreans (like the past three times we've been hacked) with the clan (NCI) infront of their names.. our base was in pleasant valley. Now I have no idea how they were opening our doors since they were still my doors. I know this because while they were ruining all our progress I ran in the base with them there and still opened my gate and closed my base door.

This isn't a small issue.. And it's more than gamebreaking WHO THE F*** WANTS TO PLAY A GAME WHERE CHEATERS JUST STEAL EVERYTHING AFTER ALL THE WORK YOU DID.. F****** NO ONE. Honestly sick of it and we've all decided to quit until they fix whatever it is that's letting people in bases. H1z1 devs this is an issue you need to address ASAP not soon.. not later.. or tons of other people are going to quit because of wasted time in this game.

Yeah there's the option of not building a base and just running around in your underwear doing nothing, but that's not how I play the game. So many times we've thought we would finally be good to make a base without getting hacked and every time were proven wrong.. CANT EVEN PLAY THIS F***** GAME. I don't understand how you implemented an "ANTI-CHEAT" yet Koreans are still able to speed hack and teleport into our bases. So me and 7 other of my clan mates have giving up on your game until were able to actually build a base that doesn't get hacked.

If any of you spent more than a few days looting and building a base just to have it ripped down in 5 minutes by cheating Koreans (and I say cheating koreans because they're ALWAYS F****** kOREAN) you would be pretty pissed and frustrated to so we all quit this game until something done.. but its been 4 months and so far the same shits going on. Here's a tip give koreans their own ****ing servers to cheat on.. not bleeping that word out cause I'm ****ing sick of it. This is an awesome game and I want to play it without being completely ****ed over every day.

Hopefully you see this post and do something about it, Cause I can see that one clan pissing off alot of people and ****ing up their progress. Our base isnt the only base their going to rip apart.. So goodluck to anyone in boneyard pleasant valley just trying to play the game. They'll probably port into your base too. F*** H1Z1 FOR NOW PEACE

2. MapleTreat

MapleTreat Member

So, let me get this straight... IT'S THE KOREAN'S! DAMNIT!

3. CaptHowdy

CaptHowdy Banned

Korea is why I don't play on pvp servers. **** Korea.

4. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Are we talking North or south?

5. Limery

Limery Member

Move servers. I'm on blackout with my clan and have seen zero hackers in the past 20~ hours of playing. Full server pop.

6. Redline

Redline New Member

Trust me bro I've moved enough servers and I shouldn't have to. Also Our clan has gone days without getting hacked.. All it takes is one time for a hacker tom complete destroy your base and everything you've worked for. I've played on Blackout, Bane, Solace, and a ton of others all of them we had to leave because our base was raided and hacked. IDC about people who legitly try to get in your base with IED's but to just port in and be opening our doors? WTF?

7. Redline

Redline New Member

What do you think?, ever played with a north Korean gamer before?

8. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Sarcasm missed. Insert face palm here.

9. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Member

Games broken has been since the 2nd week and will be for time to come. They be come a decent way on cheating since day 1 but still miles to go and by then it will be on to the next game. The population is dead.

Too little too late sadly. Cheers and gl.

10. Redline

Redline New Member

Lol no I got you're sarcasim and replied with sarcasim

11. Burzurk

Burzurk Member

they are getting better with hackers and such. just remember the game is still in alpha .

12. PestX

PestX Member

Funny, just because you had a couple hackers ruin your day, you assume they aren't doing shit about them. They are working on this. Their system is not perfect. Still EARLY ACCESS!

Have you been playing recently and seen a message in the middle of the screen showing a message of who was banned? Yeah, they really aren't doing ANYTHING to these hackers.

Don't care. Leave.

Also, I really don't feel very bad since you said your base was built in Pleasant Valley.....

#12 PestX, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
  13. donal123

donal123 New Member

thanks for info
    [​IMG]

14. pendekar

pendekar New Member

This seems like an interesting thread. new Member study permit first.
    [​IMG]

15. mtrwsk

mtrwsk Member

The only reason why people hack and use exploits is to get back at all those no life people on this game 24 hours a day and do nothing but shit talk. its an endless cycle in gaming. deal with it until the developers get better anti cheat system

16. FightingPhantom

Yup, it sucks right now. I'm considering taking a break as well

17. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Member

To be brutally honest if you guys want cheating gone so much the fastest way to get that to happen is to quit. there is only one thing that frightens developers into overdrive panic mode on fixing a prOblem and that is saLes and share drop.

If enough people leave the game and stop buying air drops or cosmetics or whatever they sell etc etc the share holders or whoever is in charge will go into panic mode to fix the reason people are quitting ASAP since it's bleeding them money.

Talk with your wallet. Forum posts are generally worthless.

My 2 cents

18. 13ones

13ones Member

I don't agree with lone ranger his strat risks share holders just folding it due to lack of interest. HOWEVER when someone comes to the forums and posts a respectful yet large post it will get read. and if that post gets hundreds of views they will also look into it. The best way to make change is to be involved in a respectful manner Rants get you no where believe me i have tried. i have also posted on the fact people can stick the heads through the floors and take your shit watched it happen. they will fix it.

19. Corizz

Corizz Member

Supposedly the auto ban gets implimented in the game this week. While it wont stop all the hackers, it will cut down on the obvious ones. It will be more aimbot and esp hackers compared to no clippers.

Hopefully this helps out alot. We will see.

20. RC83

RC83 New Member

Merge with us, we have a solid base on Boneyard.

#20 RC83, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015